Reviews for The Icha Icha Thief
Loulou713 chapter 1 . 2/12
Love it!
Oooohhh that was delicious
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Oh..i am sooo...loving it..
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
That was AWESOME! XD
Leaving it 'open ended'* was a perfect choice! Which all of Kakashi's wonderfully 'helpful' and insightful thoughts, it only adds more to the fun with us imagining everything those two can do together. ;)
Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful Oneshot with us here! ;D
Trixery chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Love it
Maxi Archer chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Oh my gosh. This is so cute. I cant believe i just read this now!
Wolf Tealia Bell chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
OHGODOHGODOHGOD
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
In the end, Sakura will have not only gotten the Icha Icha book series, but live demonstrations as well given by Jiraya's number one fan, all in their sinfully perverted and delicious glory. If she still tells Kakashi that his books are scrap after everything he'll have 'shown' her, then I'm going to ask myself some serious questions XD

Loved this one-shot to bits! *favs*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I can totally see this happening and it would have been VERY amusing if it did. Hahah.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Kakashi is my spirit animal
jhian casey chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
waah! lighthearted but i still feel HOT about it! ahhahahahahahah
always my reaction with kakasaku fics..LOL
thanks again! and keep it coming!)
Sabineezra chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
It would be great if you made an ending to this, I just love it when people make kakashi like this because in the show he is all quite and cool, but in his mind this is probably how he wants to act all the time, but restrains himself from doing so! Lol I'm a nerd but I love it! :)
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Heh heh. That backfired didn't it? ... Or did it?
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Funny and cute, and all...but you left us hanging on the mystery of where she kept his books!