Reviews for Year of the Spark: February 4
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Whew! I was really worried there for a while. That was a really good story.
Major Fraiser chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow, suspensful fic!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Good story.
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Infected John is a very scary person! Hehe! Great one-shot though, glad that it all got sorted out in the end.
talz89 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
hey this story was really good i loved it... i would love to read the oneyou wrote with elizabeth in the similar position i think that one would be good... everyone tends to have john eat something that makes him crazy and elizabeth is sane but i think having elizabeth not acting like herself would be a really good story... hope u post your story soon or if u already have, whats it called?

*Talz*
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
MUAHAHAA This is like your vid! Teehee...well, not exactly. It had a happier ending. Anyhoo, I liked it :) Especially the part about John suddenly stopping what he was doing when Liz said, "you're hurting me"-I wanted to cry at that part. Poor John, he really cares too much. And I LOVE the part at the end when Liz says she would've done the same thing...hahaha *snickers evilly* Great job, Chicky! :D :D

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga :-P
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
hey this is the song from your awesome vid, huh? :) haha and you snuck in lorne!

anyway, i gotta say, whew, i loved this. a nice change for YOTS!

i loved the darkness to it.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Well that story definitely had my interest from start to finish! Nice job and nice ending.
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Great fic. I love how you explore 'the dark side' *grin*. It may seem strange but I love dark fics, so this just made my day. I'm glad it had a happy end though...I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

Great job Chicky!
Serised chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Haha, this was really good. )
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Ha, Ha! This was so very good! I read another one like this last week with almost the same plot line and let me tell you you took this one to new heights. Good ending too. "Just no fruit!" Love it! Thanks.
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Sneaky Chicky, turning your vid into a story :)
Kimberly Ramone chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
OMG! This was f*cking amazing! I wanted it to go further, but anyway, it was great :-P

Is there going to be a sequell or something similiar? It would be a shame to end it this way :-)
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww cute! And I love these kind of stories, no matter how many times they are written! Great story, really well written!