Reviews for Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave
TheEleventhMuse chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Beautifully written. I love the Remus looking and the trio part, there being no Peter. But what if there had been?
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Teddy at the end was just so...sad.
I love them all, a terribly heart-breaking rendition of their thoughts and lives.
Beautiful
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow! Well This Was Just Terribly Sad But With An Awful Amount Of Good . Well Done ,Author Over There!
Remiscint chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is brilliantly sad and wonderful, and oh gosh you made me tear up. I have never read anything more beautiful and melancholy than the Remus story. You do not understand how lovely that part was, not to mention original. Just perfection.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
O.M.G - This was simple brilliant, like each and every one of your stories. I loved George's drabble the most - It was heart-wrenching, but omg it was so amazing.. I loved how Remus watched Harry and his friends from the staff table and compared them to their group - and somehow foreshadowed Peter betraying them. I loved Teddy's oddly coloured hair drabble - It was so thoughtful and the last line so touching.

I loved each and every one of them and it goes to the only place where it belongs - my favs :)
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I loved this line "There is no Peter among Harry's friends, and this seems both absolutely right and terribly wrong to Remus." as well as the comparisons between Harry's friends and the marauders. Regulus's was terrifying yet sad, and overall I think you did a great job.
fin du globe chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh my God, this is so beautiful and heartbreaking, it makes me cry. I love how all of them have a slightly open-ended ending. This makes me think that perhaps, if JK Rowling had written about the supporting characters, perhaps this would have been what she wrote. The drabble about Bellatrix is so sad, because it just seems so Bellatrix, but she is human after all, and Andromeda is her sister. Then there's George, and I can picture him in self-denial: "Fred's alive, alive, alive...” like that, and I want to cry. And there's Lupin, I like how you expand on his reasoning for leaving them so well, and how you kind of compare him with Lily. And the drabble of Percy is well-written, because maybe he does want to go back, and it's suiting, using the pictures to show his internal conflict, and the simile of having an armour makes sense, too. I like the one about Lupin looking at the trio the best, the way you compare the trio with the Marauders is just breathtaking, because there is no Peter, and it’s a really unique and original way of looking at the friendship between Harry and Ron and Hermione. And a part of me died at the final drabble, it’s just so sad and wonderful. I like how you ended the collection with Teddy thinking of Dora, because Teddy keeps hoping, even though she is dead. Your writing is gorgeous, breathtaking and unique. This is utter genius. Now excuse me while I go weep my eyes out.
Ceanen chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is so lovely! I like how some of them you really have to have a little think on who it is about. My favorite is Remus watching the trio - Remus is one of my favorites, but I never gave much thought to how it must have been for him to sit and watch Harry with his friends - all the parallels that undeniably would have been drawn. I'll now be on the hunt for a longer piece that gets deeper into it. Thanks!
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Its just so beautiful... Every single one of those stories telling us what we knew but still making us cry.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Gah. You have such interesting ways of telling little bits and pieces of the Harry Potter world. I love everyone of these, and especially the last one, but this is my absolute favorite:

"Remus stands at the door of the Great Hall one morning, and watches carefully the way Harry and his friends all laugh together. There's Hermione, the Remus of them, no doubt reprimanding Ron. And Ron, the Sirius, who has no doubt made an inappropriate joke. And then Harry, the James of his group, grinning like nothing in the world could ever bother him.

He closes his eyes and burns the image into his mind before taking his place at the staff table."

Brilliant.
EggDupont chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Beautiful.
queerelenagilbert chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Bone chilling. Beautiful.
Remi chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Exquisitely beautiful.

The first one... I can't help but think of Merope Gaunt but I'm probably wrong.

I think my favorite one is Percy's. It just seems so right and true, ya know?
Bianca chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I couldn't finish - I was halfway through when I recognised The Hollow Men and I had to start all over again because I was crying.

Chapeau.
Misfitable chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff**sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff**sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff**sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* Sorry 'bout that. Had to get it out of my system, and the copy and paste button needed work...

It was really sad. But so good.

Misfit