Reviews for April is the Cruelest Month
NickTonyK chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
What no anonymous reviews? Sigh! Make me work and login! ;)

Very nice chapter - and it's good to see you posting (writing?) again!

Love you!
NickTonyK chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
Nice chapter!
NickTonyK chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Jeez! No anonymous reviews! spoilsport!

Very interesting chapter - so Abby is going to follow in her mom's footsteps, huh? Good for her!

Trish wrote a story too - it's CSI:Miami. You should check it out, it's really good! Just look for NickTonyK as the author.
Turn.Me.On chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Great updates! I can't wait until Buffy somehow magically comes back to life or wherever she is ;)
DarKazeura chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
Are you hinting that this may be a LOST crossover? A lot of things point towards that. Good story!
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Very nicely written. Having Padma as a nanny is actually a good idea. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
OnceUponADime chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
poor buffy family. I caught believe she is dead. poor poor buffy she normally doesn't stay dead ...for long.

love it plz continue.

And plz let buffy come come back from the dead plz even if she was evil. (that would interesting)
Turn.Me.On chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Great update! Can't wait to see how Narcissa reacts then. More please :)
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Alright - you can't leave it there! What happens next? If you don't post, I'll take you off my Author Alert list! (lol) I love the story and your characters are very real. I like the different view points, but it was a bit confusing that the flashback started with Robbie and ended with Abby.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey big brother! I'm a little confused on some of the characters since I'm not a huge Buffy or Harry Potter fan (but I do like Angel!). Don't worry about that though - chapter 1 makes me want to read more! This is excellent! Very well written! If the rest of this story is as good as the Chapter 1, you better post more of your writings!

Love always,

Di
Amerie0227 chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
I'm really liking your story so far, it's really good :) i hope you update soon
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 2/4/2008