Reviews for Brother to Daddy
please write more. this is my second time reading this. I read all 42 chapters last time and I cried.
And I was wanting to know if you could write a sequel?
amberlee chapter 42 . 8/7
nooooo! it can't be over :( you made me cry please let sammy get better and comfort Emma. ;(
amberlee chapter 37 . 8/7
i want to be jo right now LOL
I love how dean never raises his voice at him, well except for that one time when Sam did not want to go to bed so he locked himself in the bathroom. I really do think Sam and Emma should date though. :)
"it went home" that's real cute :)
"man she can friggin talk" i laughed so hard. im still giggling.
this is so adorable 3
Riddle's Parseltongue Princess chapter 42 . 1/31
Hey really enjoyed the story was wondering id their was another chapter comin or a sequal.
mimisweetness chapter 42 . 12/19/2015
OMG Toby I miss him so much. The book was awesome though I really loved it.
amysweety chapter 42 . 3/25/2015
Just found your story and it was great. Bummer you never finished it. I enjoyed what you have though. I really like the story line.
noush chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
nooooooooooo r u telling me that i've been like what 7 years late...where is the rest of this story?!come onnnnn i want more i hv final exam and a big fat huge exam that my future depends on it i hv to study for them but i spend the whole day reading ur story come on it was great why did u stop?! i loved it
NorikuKitsune chapter 42 . 8/5/2012
Very interesting idea, but it was distracting to have so many Britishisms coming out of supposedly American characters. Buggies and porridge and coaches instead of strollers, oat meal and cars. I really like the idea of Sam finding a loop hole and starting all over, it has a ton of potential for mischief.
koalablanc chapter 42 . 5/19/2012
Well, I know it's been forever for you, but I just discovered your fic.

And I loved it, read it in one go, took me quite a while.

I wished you would have continued it, I really like what you've done with this AU. You made me laugh and cry and now, I'm imagining so many thinks as Sammy's two lives seems to be getting mixed up...

I know you probably wont ever finish this (though, I wish you would)but thank you for this great story.
snowpuppies chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really, really wanted to read this - it was recc'ed by someone who told a little of the plot and it sounded wonderful. And I imagine the plot is pretty darn good from what I hear.

Unfortunately, there were so many grammatical errors and typos in the first chapter that I couldn't stay "in" the story to enjoy it.

If you ever decide to have it beta-read, I'd be excited to try reading it again, but until then, I have to say that the struggle isn't worth the reward for me.

Best of luck.
cherry619 chapter 42 . 3/10/2011
I must say that I finished reading it and I love the whole concept of the story and can't wait for more. What I do suggest is maybe getting a Beta if just to clean up your story it's an extra pair of eyes that helps fix mistakes and can make your story that much more better. I would love to beta for you if you want. I can go through all chapters as we speak and new ones. I love the story though. ~Charity