Reviews for Brother to Daddy
I live this story and read it all the time. You need to keep writing!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/19/2016
Loved this started crying during the last chapter, when you next updating ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
please write more. this is my second time reading this. I read all 42 chapters last time and I cried.
And I was wanting to know if you could write a sequel?
amberlee chapter 42 . 8/7/2016
nooooo! it can't be over :( you made me cry please let sammy get better and comfort Emma. ;(
amberlee chapter 37 . 8/7/2016
i want to be jo right now LOL
Guest chapter 32 . 8/7/2016
I love how dean never raises his voice at him, well except for that one time when Sam did not want to go to bed so he locked himself in the bathroom. I really do think Sam and Emma should date though. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
"it went home" that's real cute :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
"man she can friggin talk" i laughed so hard. im still giggling.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
this is so adorable 3
Riddle's Parseltongue Princess chapter 42 . 1/31/2016
Hey really enjoyed the story was wondering id their was another chapter comin or a sequal.
mimisweetness chapter 42 . 12/19/2015
OMG Toby I miss him so much. The book was awesome though I really loved it.
amysweety chapter 42 . 3/25/2015
Just found your story and it was great. Bummer you never finished it. I enjoyed what you have though. I really like the story line.
noush chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
nooooooooooo r u telling me that i've been like what 7 years late...where is the rest of this story?!come onnnnn i want more i hv final exam and a big fat huge exam that my future depends on it i hv to study for them but i spend the whole day reading ur story come on it was great why did u stop?! i loved it
NorikuKitsune chapter 42 . 8/5/2012
Very interesting idea, but it was distracting to have so many Britishisms coming out of supposedly American characters. Buggies and porridge and coaches instead of strollers, oat meal and cars. I really like the idea of Sam finding a loop hole and starting all over, it has a ton of potential for mischief.
koalablanc chapter 42 . 5/19/2012
Well, I know it's been forever for you, but I just discovered your fic.

And I loved it, read it in one go, took me quite a while.

I wished you would have continued it, I really like what you've done with this AU. You made me laugh and cry and now, I'm imagining so many thinks as Sammy's two lives seems to be getting mixed up...

I know you probably wont ever finish this (though, I wish you would)but thank you for this great story.