Reviews for Shape and Form
artemisrocks124 chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
please update because this story is awesome and I can't wait till the next chapter
Bjh31 chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
I hope you go back to this one day and update, this a very good story. The writing is great and everyone in character. It would be a shame to leave this unfinished, especially as it getting to the good part.
SplitEnz chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
Obviously it has be awhile since this has been updated, hopefully not because of the last review. Real interested to see where you go with this. Good to see some humour, these Buffy stories tend to get very dark.
Huginn the Raven chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
dawn knows the autobots for what? 5 minutes and she determines their all sooo nice, friendly, compassionate, etc etc etc especially optimus?

personally, i can't understand why all the autobots need to be involved in this because ironhide met green energy billions of years ago. ironhide investigating alone until he couldn't hadle things would have been a more sensible solution.
Kay chapter 25 . 2/14/2010
this updated? hit damn and what an update!

I might actually have to make an account just to keep following this.
Lin16 chapter 25 . 1/11/2010
I planed to just give this a try over the weekend. It ended up being how I spent my weekend and I regret nothing! I never would have thought to mix Buff with Transformers and you pulled it off beautifully.

Looking forward to the big reveal and whats ever going on between Dawn and Ironhide
chaitea16 chapter 25 . 1/4/2010
Ironhide certainly has a way with words. I adore how you've written him in this story. There's just something about an ornery soldier putting up with young girl's antics that's touchingly entertaining.

And I have really gotten a kick out of the Trent subplot. Curious to see where you might take it from here.

And bringing in Soundwave at the end. Damn this set up just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to where it all leads
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
Firstly, sorry I didn’t review earlier; it’s been a busy couple of weeks.

Secondly, you might not have a high opinion of this chapter, but personally I rather liked it; an excellent means of tying up a few personal loose ends between the characters while sowing the seeds for future plot development.

The continued antagonism between Glory and Starscream now that Glory actually NEEDS the Decepticon to do something for her alone should make for some interesting plot twists- how long is THAT ‘alliance’ going to last before something happens to prompt one to take action against the other?-, but the fact that Barricade’s summoned other Decepticons to Earth opens up another worrying proverbial can of worms; if they don’t get more Autobots in soon, they’re going to be in SERIOUS trouble...

Plus, of course, there’s the whole Dawn/Ironhide connection to deal with; how long is Buffy going to be able to keep the Key’s identity secret with THIS kind of ‘evidence’ that there’s something different about Dawn?

On an unrelated note, the Trent scene was kind of amusing- how often does someone kill a vampire by ACCIDENT?-; any chance we’ll be seeing more in the way of long-term consequences from that area?

Hope we don’t have to wait as long for the next chapter; this story is FAR too good to be left alone for that length of time again...
Krysten chapter 25 . 12/31/2009
This was a great way to spend my holiday break.

hope I get to keep enjoying it throughout the new year as well
chaitea16 chapter 23 . 12/29/2009
First off, the interaction you have between Anya and Ratcher was absolutely priceless!

The scenes where the truth kept coming out where beyond phenomenally done. All that build up you had totally paid off. I especially love how you wrote Dawn’s character. Her reactions, dialogue and emotions where fitting and that you made her mature while still being a little preteen twit was impressive.

And now that I’ve been roped into re-watching Buff with a friend I have a newfound appreciation for those scenes.

This story has been a thrill to read thus far and I’m excited to see you haven’t turned away from it. Can’t wait to catch up with it.
Ray of Starlight chapter 25 . 12/24/2009
YES! WHOO-HOO! I am SO happy right now lol. This was a nice chapter to ease back into the story. I'm excited to see Spike flip out. HA! It's gonna be great. Poor Starscream. Glory sucks. So glad you're back with this. Can't wait until the next chapter! Update soon puh-lease!

-Ray
MonkeyRead chapter 25 . 12/23/2009
) great chapter!
Ellmarr chapter 25 . 12/23/2009
welcome back to the land of the living my friend I enjoyed the story so far
chaitea16 chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
Just taking a quick break from reading to throw a review your way

So far, this story has been a real delight. Dawn ans Ironhid'es interaction is charming and the rest of the characters fit in nicely. Even your OC's are fun.

Totally looking forward to the remaining chapters
TheSoulmater chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Yay! I read this on AFF but it only had 4 chapters and by some miracle I managed to find it here and TtH with over 20, me so happy! :D

Really loving it!