Reviews for The silence of an empty heart
hellomello chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
OMG this story was sooo touching i literally cried while reading this... So beautiful. T T
Mara911 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Man...This story is so good that there are reveiws from 2008-2013 well...at least now its up to 2013 xD I loved the story, I don't know if i should class this as a happy ending or sad ending. But i guess in different characters views its both. Its good though that they are all together again. 3 Thank you for the awsome emotional story! D
Astrophel Thracius chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
The ending was a total killer it made me cry so much because i'm happy and sad and all that. Nice story and hell yeah it ROKS!
ladyblanc chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Kira is such a sweetheart! Love it when she asked those 'words' I was laughing my ass off!
OMG! Why did you kill them *cries* but at least they have a happy ending XD
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Oh man. That is so sad. I liked it. In a sad kind of liking it. But.. Just.. Oh man! Sad!
KellehKupKake chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
omg! this was so sad u T_T u got l emotions perfectly n light bein a mommy was adorable! tht was light (the human) coming to them at the end right? right?
Sunni Praestans chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
This... I cried, frankly. Though I loved the ending. So sad...

It is really amazing. I just... Can I emphasise how much I love the ending? Poor guys... it's so depressing, but they're all together again, so I'm happy for them. So, so happy for them. It's the best ending without reincarnation or resurrection. Which'd just make it corny.

Honestly, I think I made it worse by listening to Dear while reading this. But I think it does sum up L's 's a link-

watch?vykDaHlgXNg4

(Remove the () )

See?

I'm so happy you wrote this, it's so amazing!
Tamyou chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
I know that this story was published before for quite a while, but I read it now, and I could not resist. I must say it the best story I've read so far (and I read lots of Fanfics).

The writing is amazing. It was very touching and sad, you made me cry like a baby...

Thank you so much for a wonderful story...!
eshiestryke chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
waaaaaah! that is soo sad that she ran away and i feel sorry for L and watari but i still like the story ether way
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
Wow, what a shocking ending...I'm too stunned to say anything else. XD
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
"Silence yourself; there are humans looking at us." -dies-
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Wow, this was so deep. The ending, so sad, yet happy. Great job.
RobynLouise chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
this was so sweet :3

I love the ending, great work 83
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
that was buetiful *im still crying*

i liked the end cause they didn't have to live in sadness and at the end they both saw light.

Its sad that Matt will never know she died or who she was.
Pinkuro chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
omg! it's over? ç_ç it's soo sad! why! I'm sorry I took so long go review (it's a mix of being busy and lazyness) and I wanted to see the end of that other story... but I understand... it was a terric end, congratulations