Reviews for Desperate Measures
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
me gusta. sequel?
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh my! So good! I was all teary-eyed the entire time! Well done! Poor boys! *wails*
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow. This was really good. Dean seemed a little too needy for my liking, too much in tears throughout the story. But other than that, I loved this. Everyone was completely in-character, especially Sam. I only wish there was a nice fix like this at the end of Season 3...
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was wonderful. Great story. Loved it.
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
What? WHAT? David and Goliath! Howcome I feel like I've missed something really important here?
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow, that was really interesting. I hate the idea of Sam actually killing someone (yeah, ok, so he's done that before.. but at least it was a demon...), but it was really well written and I liked the idea with the gate keeper. Ruby's and his deal was a tad confusing though, you could have explained that in more detail.

Anyways, good job!
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Damn, girlfriend...Love this. Absolutely love it.

Sam as David...man that makes the whole demon army his Goliath. Not good. So, does that make Dean Micheal? The avenging angel at his side? Or is that Ruby?

Amazing story. I'm speechless.
lifeisboringfictionisbetter479 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
great story. i absolutely loved it! it felt like it could have been an actual episode there at the end! great job!
lelann37 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
oh wow, great story! love that ruby saves dean and it's pretty much cause they know sam would self destruct without him...yea!
SamaStar chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i like you story i think you should continue it. would be mighty interesting.

Thanks

Sama
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow this was brilliant. I really loved the bit with the doctor (Alad) towards the end, especially because I wasn't expecting it. Such a great plot and some brilliant descriptions. Hope you write more soon. Liz x
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Cool David vs Goliath. I like your working on this. I think our boys can accomplish anything! Thanks for a great story.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Cool idea! I like how you've tied everything up and made Ruby an accomplice who really does care.

And poor Sam, trying anything he can to save his brother and thinking it's the end. Now, he'll learn it's just the beginning.

Thanks for sharing this little gem!

;D

Caroline
may7fic chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oh, wow, what an interesting and exciting concept and so well executed. I really enjoyed this. The voices of the boys and Bobby were perfect and you handled the angst beautifully. Both boys grieving and fighting for each other - sigh - that's just so "them". You truly did a lovely job with this story. I hope Kripke comes up with as intelligent and interesting way to get our Dean out of the deal!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Ok, that was simply awesome! Great story!