Reviews for Timeless
Very interesting
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Such short chapters
AnnabethnAliceLuvr chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
k, so jst making sure, bella didnt get affectd (or effctd, i rly dnt no...) becuz of her shield?

i hav 2 admit, wen i 1st saw ths story, i wasnt sure i wantd 2 read it. i dont rly like stories bout edward or bella w/ some1 else but wen i realized u actually finishd the story, i realized it coodn't hurt.

u'd b glad 2 no tht i dont regret it :D (i dont mean 2 sound like some stuck up brat who thnks her opinions r bettr or anythin, im jst saying...)

if u didnt get that, nevermind. basically, i thnk ur doin an AWESOME JOB and i cant wait 2 finish...:D
ADangerousBeauty chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
Aw, that was cute! So, does everyone remember what had happened? Or is it just Bella with the memories? But, either way, I loved the story! N.
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
luv it.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 15 . 3/14/2008
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
TwilightLover101 chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
That was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! HOLY CROW! i loved it! please write another story!
gabel chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
aww:) so good! defintely write another story:)
DarklingShift chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
WONDERFUL! I LOVED IT! beautifully written ... please write more!
stare at string chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
That was a wonderful story with a great plot! Hope your next stories are just as good!
zropin chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
I loved this but i think it should have been longer. it was really good though. Look forward to seeing more from you :)
iamtabby chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
Good story. There will always be someone that tries to get between Edward and Bella, their love is basically unnatural and will always have to be fought for.

Glad to see that everything went back to normal after Kate was destroyed.
karina5185 chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
One word: AwEsOmE!

Truly one of THE best stories i've read on this site.

oops. Thats 12 words. I guess great stories cant be summed up in one word. )