Reviews for For my family
Link Fangirl01 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
KITTY! That's so adorable! And sweet! And so fluffy!

I really really REALLY like this collection. Just the kind of tasteful father/son tidbits I've been searching for.

Chapter 4 made me want to bawl my eyes out, I didn't like that one much.

But the rest are really good. I do believe #1, #2, and #7 were my favorites
Cam Irving chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Aw! So cute! X)
terracannon876 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Yes yes, Kratos needs to smile more and he needs to hug Lloyd more and and... Gr, idiot (awesome, lovable) clump of rock of emotions

You know, Kratos saying snuggle. That kind of undid it for me. I just kind of started cracking up, sorry XD

I like this short. Not often we see stuff from what happens if Kratos stays on Sylvarant. D
terracannon876 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Ok, you made me cry ( The letter I was already going ;_; and then by the last line, that just made me go wailing. T_T

lol, take it as a sign you're a good writer XD
The Sage of Spirits chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Eh, it sounds really close to borderline incest to me, even though it is obvious that it isn't. Still, the oyako was indeed pleasureable. :D

"Now he was living with Lloyd and dirk just outside of Iselia" -Dirk

Not really much else to add. \

Good Luck.

SoS
Kaivern chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Aw that was cute Gotta love oyako between these two! Seriously though Kratos needs to hug Lloyd more, he acts like he's gonna catch on fire if he touches someone.
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Kratos needs to hug Lloyd and he needs hugs himself. He's such a sour pickle of warm non-cuddly affection for his son. Kratos needs affection lessons.

Awesome job as always Li!
The Sage of Spirits chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Heheh, silly Lloyd! Kratos is your father!

"first aid" -First Aid

"but on the sly" -Not sure what this means. O_O

D'aw, Kratsy :3

"And I let him; it feels nice to" -felt

The ending made for some lolz. Hahah. (Though it could still be taken as a little incesty, even though it's not. Heheh.)

Good Luck.

SoS
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw... This is great. I'm on the look out for good father/son Kratos/Lloyd fics and found this one... I love it. Well written.

I'm sort of surprised no one heard Lloyd yelling at Kratos... And we know Colette'sopinion, but I wonder what the others would do if they found out Kratos was there...
Cam Irving chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Ok you are AWESOME! Which is why this is on my favorites . YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!
Cam Irving chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
DARNIT! I should've got a box of tissues! I really should have! *cry*
Jayuna chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Wow... so after a pretty long time of me following your stories, I've finally decided to review.

Some of these oneshots are just beyond words. I've followed them as you've gradually posted them up, but I've just re-read them now (oh procrastination XD) and I've cried 3 times now in the past 20 minutes or so. You bring out the thoughts and feelings of Lloyd and Kratos so amazingly that you can't help but cry, or be happy, or squee, or laugh even(I laughed at this most recent one, some of the lines you've created are so easy to picture Lloyd saying himself!) because they really do strike a chord. They are all quite powerful. From the first chapter with an extremely touching scene in Flanoir to the fourth chapter (I was fully bawling during all of that one), you never cease to write amazing stories. I wish by Rascal Flatts, is truly a great song for the two of them, so I must even compliment your song choices for this even!

To finish this off, thank you so much for putting this up, so KratosLloyd oyako fans like myself have the wonderful pleasure of reading!

((and might as well say this, but I'm a HUGE fan of a lot of your other series too!))

Can't wait to see more!
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
-snorts- It is something Lloyd would say. He's odd like that in my opinion, or maybe smartly stupid. Awesome chapter btw!
Eyes of the infinite galaxy chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
This is... phenomenal. Your interpretations of Kratos' feelings are so REAL. I totally followed it. I was actually thinking like him, "Yeah, it is your fault. It's too bad." XD I'm convinced, totally convinced. It's amazing work!

-LuE
Sheena of the Night chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hey, Li! Here I am, FINALLY reviewing one of your stories. I enjoyed reading this chapter, and will continue to read the rest. I especially liked how you were able to describe how the characters were feeling without bogging down the story. ((Heh, maybe I should expect that from you, considering how much you've improved our RP...)) Anyways, good luck with continuing the series!

Until next time,