Reviews for Smoke Ninja
Apex Soldier chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
That's it or is there more...

Pretty rushed I hjave to say but it was still interesting!
Apex Soldier chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Happy ending! Not really but I want to see what you do now!
Apex Soldier chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Haha, that's a nice surprise...
Apex Soldier chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Whoa.. Nice!
WanderingWonderlandDreamer chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
your English is atrocious. no offense.
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will then be adding it to my Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.
LixxyChan chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
You are really bad at spelling. The ones I can remember that you spelt wrong - Servant, leaving, fault and several others. They are really annoying... anyway,

reviewing again later,

LixxyChan x
LixxyChan chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
SO cliche, no emotions, but for now I'll live.

Reviewing Later,

LixxyChan x
the true smoke ninja chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
OMG THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU I HAD THE OLDER STORY ON FAVES AND WAS WORRIED WHEN I COULD NOT FIND IT SO THANK YOU FOR ADOPTING THIS STORY

PS to the person who disowned this beloved story if you are reading this: "MAY YOU BURN IN HELL AND MAY TERMITES EAT YOU INSIDE OUT! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE FOR DISOWNING THE STORY"

now that thats out of my system i am going to read and enjoy this story agian thank you for continuing this story.
Crimson Lion chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
no offense but you have to get a beta you grammer and spelling are horrible
Author's Note chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Might I suggest either using the spell check (it's there for a bloody reason), or getting someone else to go over your writing before posting it. I had to quit halfway through Chpater 6 because the spelleing and grammer mistakes were so bad.

Author's Note
badboywest chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
hmm i wonder y the organle writer droped this story. no matter its good ur picking it up and u are doing a bloddy good job at it to
Tzeentch chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Yay! second review! Anyway, pretty cool so far, but you should have posted it slower, not all at once. Makes us expect you to update at an extremely quick pace. Also, maybe you could elaborate at some parts. Otherwise, great story.
WolfLord04 chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
grammar and spelling need a lot of work and also longer chapters.