Reviews for He Should Leave
wicherwill chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
I, too, loved this episode. And this story :)
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Hm, I never thought of that before! You did an amazing job! I really liked it. Hard not too. I think you should do one more chappie with them together..I know it's probably over but I get addicted to good stuff quick..cough*Bones*cough..lol. Once again Great job.
only-more-love chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I agree that The Man in the Morgue was a great episode. There were a lot of undercurrents in it. This is a very plausible look into Booth's thoughts during that episode; kudos to you for a job well done!

We get a real sense of Booth's unease and nervous energy here.

The following is just fantastic:

"He ought to turn in, get a few hours of sleep so he’ll be compus mentus when she splits him open and uses his guts as a headscarf."

I have some constructive criticism for you, and I hope it won't offend you, as that certainly isn't my intention. You're British, so some Britishisms have crept into this story. It's totally up to you, of course, but you might consider changing favours to favors, realises to realizes, colours to colors, and ring your cell to call your cell, in order to Americanize the text.

Again, I truly enjoyed this. Thanks for writing a moment that should have been in the episode.
Cheese1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
oh, really good work!
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Another great chapter... I like the repetition of the word "odd" and how her chapter is more action oriented. It makes sense that she is less introspective (her character is) and she is in a situation more focused on things happening to her. I loved her calming routine and her wonder at his inclusion in that scene. Great characterization of stuff missing from one of my favorite episodes.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Just found this and I *love* it! You perfectly characterized Booth and I can clearly see him doing this. There are so many favorite phrase I may not be able to list them all, but I'll try... The repeated "dammit", Caroline using his innards as a headscarf, how she would not admit she liked having him there and they would not talk about why he came, the whole "sailing close to the wind" paragraph, and of course, his reaction to her blood. Fantastic!
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
But despite his unplanned presence, she is strangely and inexplicably comforted.

She doesn’t like the unexplained.

- Oh that would so bother her!

I love this. Love the connection between them at the start, that she feels it when they lose eye contact and the panic she feels comparing her cell to her previous experience.

And the 'Odd' she keeps coming back to. All very Brennan.

Great writing! Look forward to Caroline x
beaglelvr93 chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Aww... she's so lost and forlorn and lonely. Loved how just picturing Booth calmed her down.

B
Bee03 chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Haha, I am not above begging either. So please post a new chapter soon! : ) This one was so good! Love your repetitive statements "damn it" in the first one, and now "odd". Excellente!
bea.tricks chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
nice, aitch. they really should have shot a scene like this. i'd always wondered how booth would respond to first seeing the bathroom where brennan woke up. when he saw her, she was battered, but at least cleaned up, and he was pretty worked up/excessively protective even then. do you have any more new scenes for your favorite bones ep? hope so!
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, Booth. How very Lady Macbeth of him.

But sweet and in character.
Carole chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Hey,

Good story, think u really got inside Booth's head with this one x
Bee03 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw. Fluffily cute and yet angsty too. I loved how you had the repetition of 'damn it' throughout the story and I LOVED the last line about him scrubbing the blood off the floor. Fantastic. I hope you continue this.
jadedjaniejones chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I thought this was great. Completely in character for Booth and I really loved the way he was struggling with himself as to what to do. Booth is always a man of action, but Brennan has him in a tizz and I think you captured that really well. I hope you continue with this; it's really good!
Pipergirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Fantastic story. Heart-pounding, although there really isn't much action. You've managed to do a great job in voicing Booth's internal struggle.

Kudos!