Reviews for Feel for You
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
okay, I know that it has been years since this was updated... but...

Neopuff chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I absolutely adored this story...omgosh. 3
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I demand an epilogue! This was great! XD.

Edgey was somewhat OOC, but then again that happens when you pair him up with..any female? This was the first fic I've seen Edgeworth kiss Maya D
FireEdge chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
XD The cuteness and the fluffiness make me squeal in delight. While I do have to say that Edgeworth does act OOC (like the whole kiss thing), it was just so darn adorable, that it's okay. Anyway, even though Edgeworth is well, not as stoic as he usually is, Maya was portrayed perfectly. I especially liked the scene with Pearl; you did a good job of showing Maya's thoughts on taking care of the younger girl. I can't say anything else right now, because I'm too busy gushing at the fluff. I don't know if there's any more to this, but if there is, I hope you'll update one day. If there isn't, then I just want to say that this was a really fun read! EdgeworthMaya forever!
Black Illusions chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
SQUE! *melts into a puddle of fangirl-goop*

D I would have commented on every chapter had I not been concerned with moving ahead with the story. I absolutely love the way this is written, how chapter five ends, and the pairing. Basically, I love everything about this story! :D

Your style of writing is really fluid, better than most that I see around here (no five word sentences unless they serve good purpose, in other words) and I love it.

I was listening to Dashboard Confessional while reading this and it went really well, too. O_o;; LOL.

I hope to read more from you!

~Black Illusions
D-chi chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Yay! This would so happen. Great ending.

Also, congrats about GameStop! I want to work there, but one one's hired me yet.
D-chi chapter 4 . 6/7/2008

And when you mentioned Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, and Within Temptation, I lolled. I've always thought those 4 bands in particular were very similar.
D-chi chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Cuteness. Shake it out.
D-chi chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Calling Nurse Edgeworth!
D-chi chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Go Edgey!
coffeemuffinrolls chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
I've start to grow fond of this pairing...and you did a very good job in portraying them thus far, which is great. Hope you'll update this soon! :)
Tempest Kiro chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
I'm at a complete loss of words...

So all I can say i XD!

Saemi chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Jumping Jehosephat! This chappie is so darn cute and very well written too!

I'm so jealous, I wish I could write as good as you. I really hope you update real soon 'cause I really enjoy reading this ficcy so far XD
Saemi chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
"Because we’re the same, and I know what it is like to go through this alone.”

Uwaah~ so cute! Way to go Edgey!

nice chappie can't wait for more to come! Update soon!

Go Maya/Miles! *waves Maya/Miles banner*
Saemi chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I was really happy when I saw this fic about Edgeworth and Maya there are few fanfics about them. I rushed to finish Trials and Tribulations so that I could read this fanfic of yours.

I hope that you continue writing this. It's really good I like the introduction and I feel that this is gonna be great story. Keep up the good work!