Reviews for Losing Innocence
grenouillenue chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
OK didnt see THAT coming
grenouillenue chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
One thing to say, I can't wait until Tony gets the pictures, because HE LICKED THE ENVELOPE!
somebody's sister chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
OH! I loved this! It was great! and i love Hurt tony so it made it even better! i was a little suprised when you killed the last girl Megan but i liked it better that way!
Madances chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Good job! Tracy
AshleyAficionado chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
Loved it:) It was great seeing that side of Tony, and i truly think you portrayed him really well, Great job, and keep up with the writing!
mamamia1964 chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
oh such an excellent story! I've been searching the ffsite for some good older stories and couldn't believe that i hit the jackpot with this one. i hope you are going to continue writing excellent ncis fanfiction, especialy starring my favorite - Tony.

I love how you had his coworkers learn aboout him but didn't hit the reader over the head with the message about him covereing up his true feelings. I liked the angst, but glad that it wasn't one of those nearly whiny Tony stories where he's so riddled with guilt and doubt that solving the crime i s more about him than the victims.

Good job.
shinigami kitten tvhg chapter 14 . 1/29/2009

amazing fic!

totally loved it even if there was no romance in it. anyway i understood the whole plot of the fic, but i totally didnt undestand the last chap, from the note tony recieves after evrything is done, and i know u finished this story like a long time ago but could you please answere me back and explian it to me:D:D:D

pretty please?

Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
Wow this story was amazing. It wsa filled with the perfect amount of Tony angst
myown262 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
It was an awesome story i must admit. I really hope there are more to come..
ape1013 chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
I have just finished reading your story and thought you did an excellent job. My only surprise is that I thought for sure that he would be able to save, at least, the last girl. You really threw me for loop by killing her. Wonderful story and you did a great job w/the characters. I would enjoy reading more of your work in the future. Keep up the great job.

Tacoma chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
I thought this storyline was interesting, but the writing style was a bit disjointed. The occasional spelling erros was a little distracting. The part that I liked the least were all the author comments and tbe beginning and end of the story. All the author comments took me out of the story, and made it harder to concentrate on what is going on.
emmyJK chapter 14 . 5/19/2008
lovely ending...kind of reminded me of a song, I'm not sure which one though.
SparklingCatseye chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
thanks for the story! really enjoyed reading it! hope to see more from you soon!
shirik chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
thank you for this great story!
Paulina'sHM chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
I read the entire story and I absolutely loved it. It was very well written and the story had me hanging for all 14 chapters. I loved the end too. Please write more stories.