Reviews for In Your Eyes
pattie mayonnaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loved this so much. The backstory of Hana and Itachi added so much depth to her, and it had such a bittersweet, reminiscent feeling to it. Add that to the growing development with Hana and Shino and it all was a beautiful story. I love Hana, and even though she never got much spotlight, I always felt she was so fun and interesting in the moments she did have. You characterized her so wonderfully here, with all the spunk (ex: "Hey handsome" and the lip bite, hehe) and fierceness she has. I could definitely see Shino being drawn in, even though he questions his ability to love. I've heard of this pairing before and have been intrigued by it, but you just officially made me a ShinoHana fan.
Uchiha-Dani-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like it! oh yeah, i like it! xD

I love the idea of Itachi having a a crush on her (i think you must do a fic with Itachi being in love with Hana... it would be very nice!)

But Shino won the prize. Definitely he is the man for Hana :)

I really like the idea of Shino's blue eyes ;) he would be very handsome!

I want another fic of this pairing :D

Bye!
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is a great story and i love the pairing.
deadunistudent chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw... That was so cute~!

I haven't really read any Shino fanfics but this one was so good! x3

Great work!

ReNzY
Chigirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I really hope you decided to add more to this! I would love to read more! Everything was so sweet and innocent and and kinda angsty. Perfect! More please
demonbrother chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Yay! Great job! I love this pair and I dont see it nearly enough.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Sweet, a new Hana/Shino fic! (I find that very exciting.) I don't what it is about this pairing that interests me so but I have to say that I loved your story. I enjoyed reading the backstory of Itachi/Hana because it made it more unique and helped Hana seem like a more complex individual. Plus I liked how Shino would be jealous everytime Hana talked about Itachi. Great story! I hope you write more with this pairing in the future.
Jyukai Koudan chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This story's great! ShinoHana FTW!

I love it how this is from Hana's point of view.

And I also like the ItaHana in it. :)