Reviews for Change of Heart
Rebecca chapter 18 . 9/2
WRITE A SEQUEL! WE ALL LOVED THIS AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
kindesthearts chapter 19 . 6/6
Awesome story 3
Flaw in logic: Hermione isn't a detested Mudblood now, she's a pureblood - Mumsy and Dadsy Malfoy will slobber all over her now.
Uknown chapter 2 . 4/24
SOOOOOO excited to see this story unfold! I actually really like the idea of Hermione being a pureblood! (hand clap!)
strivengoddess chapter 11 . 2/23
I love the way hermione handled that fight, I wish she got to do something like that in the books or movies lol
She's a Demont right? What happened to that part?
leanne chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
omg the story was amazing how did you come up with this you must be a famous writer or something

tysm for writing the story. its so cute with draco and hermione and well im lost for word on how amazin g it was...
Dream Painter chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Wonderful story! I did so love reading this, although, I'd have also liked to have seen more of Hermione's past explored (though, it looks as though you may have done so in the sequel - which I shall check out). In any case, I really liked this tale. Thanks for sharing!
fanofu chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
PLZ,PLZ WRITE ANOTHER
nk01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Wonderful story
Nikki Weasley chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! They got to you in the end
Nikki Weasley chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Am I annoying you with all these reviews way after you posted this fanfic? Anyway, for the record, I knew he was going to live because that's how stories work but I thought that the love wasn't there anymore because Mione could take the ring off!
Nikki Weasley chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
WHAT?! I would love to give u hate mail right now but i'm just not that type of person. THis is worse than Fred Weasley (and that means alot if you see my last name)
Nikki Weasley chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Language, dear! (I'm not old - 13)
Nikki Weasley chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Preview - What just happened?!