Reviews for Change of Heart
leanne chapter 18 . 3/22
omg the story was amazing how did you come up with this you must be a famous writer or something

tysm for writing the story. its so cute with draco and hermione and well im lost for word on how amazin g it was...
Dream Painter chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Wonderful story! I did so love reading this, although, I'd have also liked to have seen more of Hermione's past explored (though, it looks as though you may have done so in the sequel - which I shall check out). In any case, I really liked this tale. Thanks for sharing!
fanofu chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
nk01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Wonderful story
Nikki Weasley chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! They got to you in the end
Nikki Weasley chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Am I annoying you with all these reviews way after you posted this fanfic? Anyway, for the record, I knew he was going to live because that's how stories work but I thought that the love wasn't there anymore because Mione could take the ring off!
Nikki Weasley chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
WHAT?! I would love to give u hate mail right now but i'm just not that type of person. THis is worse than Fred Weasley (and that means alot if you see my last name)
Nikki Weasley chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Language, dear! (I'm not old - 13)
Nikki Weasley chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Preview - What just happened?!
Nikki Weasley chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
You probably don't want to change the title now but - 'Secrets and Oaths'
VampirePenguins chapter 19 . 1/27/2015
This was absolutely wonderful. Loved every single bit. Keep it up!

DarkBloodTwilight chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
I really liked this,it's just amazing! I love this couple togather it is perfect!
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
He got soo close! It gave me shivers!
Rika chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Omg I loved reading your story. Its superb. I work at Honeydukes in the wizarding world of harry potter so the mention of u-no-poo had me laughing. Great job
doesnotexist101 chapter 17 . 12/3/2014