Reviews for Anger
Milarca chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
That was so good. And I think... you've set the bar to an entirely new level, thank you for that :)
Milarca chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Loved the first part, and *oh* xD
Milarca chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh my god I've found the garden of Eden of Fanfics *blinks some more in shock* I really hope you watch this account because I am so glad to have found this. It's like, one of those things buried deep within the archives that I wished to find and only did because of a fluke. Searching weird things on Google is apparently sometimes more rewarding that I would have ever thought. Sorry, I'm rambling but I just really love this fic :) Recently discovered Heroes -few weeks before it ended no less- and even more recently MohinderXSylar. They're adorable and you've flung them together in one of my favorite places. I love you.. Well I love your writing style, anyway. Prepare to hear more from me is I guess all I can say after a few paragraphs of rambling ;
Stellata chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
This is one of the best mylar stories I've ever read.

Your characterizations and dialogue were spot on, and the plot was clever. Also... the smut was deliciously hot.

Thank you for writing this!
svenka chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Oh wow, that was incredible. You've totally made me into a Mylar fan.
Cantar chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Loveed it! But I have to know is it finsihed? It doesn't say completed and I like your writting style so I would love so see more of your stories.
RaveMee chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
That was absolutely amazing!

Seriously, I was all 'Wow'. That was probably the best mylar fic I've read.

I was so worried you'd kill Sylar at the end but you didn't! I would've thrown myself off a cliff if he had! It was all just very very brilliant.

LOVED IT. A LOT.

It would make a great movie! haha I wish! thankyou!
Palandine chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Hi there :-)

Your Story is really good.

I'm dying for a new chapter.
Tacroy chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
This is a great story. One of my favorites actually. Love Mohinder/Sylar, so f*cking hot.

The story in itself is awsome. I love the little twist at the end of this chapter. Peter Petrelli...wow...will he really help Sylar? That's the question.

Keep up the good work. I hope that you'll update soon, cause I want to read more.
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Update soon!
55Valencia55 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
FINALLY!

That was good. poor mohinder though...lol.

but wow. noahs pretty evil, huh?
desalina90 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Wow O.O This is so awesome. It's so much better than any of the other fics with Sylar being recaptured. I love how you work in psychology and just the right amounts of everything to make each character so real. Plus, it's interesting how Mohinder threw in the thought that Sylar doesn't enjoy the killing. More soon, Queen Mabe?
55Valencia55 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Poor Sylar. That's the crappiest dream ever. He's with Mo, and then Mo goes loco
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
I was on the edge of my seat, update son!
Ladywilde chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Oh my god! This chpt just blew me away. I really wish I had something more creative to offer you... but, seriously - How 'bout my undying love? Would that suffice? XD This was fantastic.

I love this story.