Reviews for A Poison That Leaves No Trace
killjoyplanetaryhydra chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
I don't know if anyone even still reads this/looks at it/whatever, but its me! The REAL Mrs. Jasper Cullen. It has obviously been a few years since my last update/login, so I don't have access to my account right now... Forgot the password and the email to the password that I used. Brilliant, right? I have contacted the support people and am hoping to figure something out because I desperately want to finish this fic. BUT, if that does not work out, I will continue this story under this account, killjoyplanetaryhydra. So, until then!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Hey wow I just read this and it is really really insanely amazing! The plot is intriguing and the characters are so real! I really love this and I really really want to know what happens next! Please please please please update!
geekchic8428 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
You really need to update!
Regin chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Rainbow Haired Girl chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Update soon I would love to read more of this story.
WinchesterBrozRMineBitchesxD chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
please update sooonn! i really want to know what happens! its really good keep writing! xD
JessikaWithA'K chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
O_O
JessikaWithA'K chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
LMFAO
JessikaWithA'K chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
OOOOOOOOH this is good write more
Cherrycat chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
I like your story very much and I hope, that you'll update very soon!
Pandora's little Box chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
i got to chapter 6 and so far its great i'll read the rest soon and let you know about the rest but i hope you continue it.
Amy Scott chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Imma kill you.

I will shove my way through Jeremy, Kevin, William, Steven and Victor and stab you repeatedly in the throat if you do not add more. I will drag your body to a cemetery, throw you into Mr. P. Widdlestone's grave (the latent I had dug up and thrown into a canal across the street to make room for its new body) and then I will bury you, you will come back to life and I will have to kill you again because you still haven't written more. :) But always remember that everything I do is out of love. 3

-Amy Scott
fiona chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
You're such a good writer! keep it up, please continue witht this story!
princesaangelbebe chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
sounds to me like soeone is going to be grounded for another month hehe _
Amelia Cullen Scott chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! write!

Little missy you are grounded until you write more in your story, i am not allowing you to go anywhere until you put up chapter 9! xD I wuv you... WRITE DAMMIT! I WILL STAB YOU IN YOUR JUGULAR! hugs and kisses

Amelia Cullen