Reviews for Blushing
Minuit Chanson17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow, that was rather prince-like for Zelos at the end, but that was good! Presea saying "wahoo" still? was that from a skit from the first one?

And I like how Lloyd mentions that he's called "bud"...he's still called that in the second game by the servants and even the King...

Good job, I really liked this story!
SilverChelle chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very cute:) But I was wondering, why does Presea say wahoo after every sentence? Is it some special term or something? Please, enlighten me. lol.
NexusTehULF0o chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Awh, that was cute. D I really enjoyed it. I liked the use of Lloyd's pirate costume the most, though. Zelos would do something like that.

Nexus
Amber Mushi chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
your description misled me...lol

I assume that was the point. Good one.
doness chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This was so adorable, I just loved it!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
'Bud' lol xD

Good story, I liked the idea and the way it was written.

Keep good the good work.
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Heheh, that was cute, and funny XD Zelos blushing leaves an amusing image in my mind. And a dash of Sheelos at the end to top it off!

Imagining Zelos in Lloyd's pirate costume is LAWL. And then for him to be in that embarassing situation is even more fun!

Thanks for writing this!
whiterose2406 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Haha! This is funny, and very cute. _ Quite the original idea, I'd say. :)

I loved everyone in this oneshot. They are in character, and pretty humorous. Not to mention the costumes you chose. Awsome for choosing two of my favorites, lol. And I your geisha costume for Sheena. :)

Zelos can be so stubborn sometimes, can't he? Him, Lloyd, Sheena... haha. He should've listened to Lloyd, lol. Now he's all flustered and embarrased! XD Too cute. _

The ending was nice, and funny too.

Good oneshot. Keep writing. :)
Blade Liger Knight chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hah! Funny thing to see Zelos embarrassed like that. And what was with Presea's sound effect anyway? Is that unique to the Japanese version or something? I was confused about that but otherwise I was really happy to have something to read! Neat idea btw, I can only imagine Zelos as a pirate. With a little bit of makeup for a mustache, I think he would make a good Jack Sparrow.:P

Liger out.
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
...Haven't I associated with you sometime, somewhere...? Your penname sounds familiar... Oh well.

I thought this was exceptionally cute with just the right dose of humor. That certainly would be interesting, to see Zelos in Lloyd's Pirate costume. For that matter, it'd be interesting to see /anyone/ in that thing. XD But bringing up their differences in sizes... now I'm curious. I mean, Zelos is, like, super tall, and Lloyd... well, isn't. Although, Zelos did point out in Meltokio how he thought Lloyd was gaining a belly...

OKAY ENOUGH OF THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER.

Anyway, your characters were spot-on and I loved how you wrote it. Fairly laid back, nice and simple. You did especially well on the character's dialogue. For instance, '“It’s one thing to show off in a woman’s room,” he muttered, “It’s quite another to show off to the world.”' gave me a few chuckles.

All-in-all, great work. I'll promptly fav it.