Reviews for An Eye For An Eye (Discontinued)
happy2000 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I love the bloodline idea. May I use it for future refrences?
fanatic39 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
why have you made naruto go freaky?
BookLovinWorm chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I haven't even read this chapter yet, but I'm sure it's positively wonderful! XD I just had this strange fetish to make that 199 into 200. :D It was really annoying me. Like almost to the point where I would have smacked my face into my laptop, broken it, and get sad. :D Naah, just kidding, but really that fetish is a a weird one. ;)
T1mmy chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
God i hate you atm. mainly for two reasons which im about to explain WHY IN THE HELL did u mark this story as "Completed"? when it's a dispanded story.. and No you cant say that your doing a rewritten version of as u clearly say urself, Plz write in the Summery "Dispanded" with a rewritten version in progress or some crap i donno Just sucks when ppl post fics that are either dead or not uppdated in 5 years as completed..

And secondly WHY in GODs Unholy name would u dispand this.. your breaking my balls :(

And for norm bashin by thy meh, I enjoyed that you made Naruto get Gaara's personality and also that you could put Iruka and the nurse into that complex really well. Kyuubid's gifts were also a nice catch atleast the bloodline stealer :D cant say i liked the Fangs n Claws much with ur little "berserker" addition to them. and the way he changed all the time was a little boring at times. but in overall i enjoyed this type of personality which fitted perfectly into the story, great job there atleast. Sadly you abandoned it, cant understand why but im sure you had some good reasons Anyhow was a nice story but PLEASE IN THE NAME OF ALL FANFICTION READERS CHANGE THE STATUS TO ONGOING OR DISPANDED IF THATS POSSIBLE. Just sucks so much when u find a stroy you like which is stamped as Completed to find out it's dead or some crap when u reach the end of it :(

Just write your makeing a rewritten edition of it in the summery or something please :)

Again thx for the little i could read. as stated above i liked most parts of it.
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
whatd u do on prom ill tell u bout mine i borrowed my buddys dads cobra and took my gf to the after party i got clpocked goin 220 on the highway the cop knew me so he raidioed in i lost pursuit but he said id have to do community service for a year or hed book me so i *vollenteered* but yeah what we did up north we flipped a police suv and light it up lol drunkin madness lawlz then some guy tried to hurt my sister and i beat him into the ground wut bout u?
Shin-Kai1017 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i like it
NightofNights chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
man i luv this naruto hes better then the origanl naruto and i like how hes acting like garra that just makes him even hotter 3 new Naruto 3
T00STr00nG chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
this was actually a really good story I don't see why you stoped oh well
Infernal Maelstrom chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I will be frank. This story is horrible. I couldn't even get past a quarter of the page before I stopped in disgust.

First of all, the dialogue and even narration is extermely awkward, which leaves the reader at the edge of clicking the little 'x' button at the top right but holding on, praying desperately that the linguistic skills of the author improves and that the plot makes up for it.

Then, comes the oh so cliched and so god damned irritating declarations of 'demon' before Naruto is ambushed. And THEN comes my all time favourite of Kakashi attacking Naruto.

By the gods, show some originality would you?

I didn't really want to read any further than that but I forced myself to scroll down a little and what do I find? The most OOC, yet most horribly cliched conversation between Naruto and the Kyuubi.

Looking at the trend of things, there really isn't much of a point reading further on, seeing as it'll just be a copy of other, older fics that were just as bad.

I have only one piece of advice for you. Scrap this.
Ronnie R15 chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
I would mark this story as complete because without it you're kind of giving the message that you'll update it.
meta222 chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
You are still going to do this one right plz pm me
Fayneir chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great first chapter.
Mr. Man chapter 16 . 2/28/2010
What a p'ussy
Not a good spiller chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
U rite lika ritard
Dislike chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Naruto is so emo! This probably the reason that you dont have over 500 reviews yet. The story and plot is extremely well written. Naruto however is detestable as a main character.