Reviews for Saving Bella
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
! _

she forgave him! _

this was really cute chapter! ]
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
aw! i love Alice! _

she's so cute! ]

i freakin LOVED this chapter! it was nice to read something in Alice's POV and u captured her personality perfectly!

and i knew u'd like "Prozac" if u loved that, u should check out MxPx's other stuff, they're amazing! ] some suggestions are, "When Grey Skies Turn Blue" "Emotional Anarchist", "Well Adjusted", "Bass So Low", "Sad Sad Song"... and "You Make Me, Me"... i think that song would also be really good for this fic. ]
potterhead0013 chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
so since endawrd is in this sotry now is it going ot be ablee/edward or stay a bella/jasper?
Poemwriter98 chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
That is so incredibly sweet what Jasper did for Bella! I love it. It's an excellent story, I love how you put Edward, Alice and Rosalie into the story.
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
who was the song by?

and i freakin love Alice! _ she's so adorable!

im finding it kinda difficult to imagine Edward or Rose with black hair... idk... i'll just imagine em with different colored hair. lol
Poemwriter98 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. I love that last scene where she tells him that she loves him. It's so beautiful. I felt really bad for Jasper but I'm glad he understands. I know how Bella feels about not being able to trust and thinking that he should just let her go because she thinks she will hurt him and because she's no good. That's the way that most girls feel after they've been abused or sexually assaulted. It's a good story.
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
aw! yayness!

they're back together! _

um... honestly, i'd really like to see the song, "Prozac" by MxPx in here... seems like a song to describe the Bella/Jasper dynamic in this fic...
Bae319 chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
I like the storyline, but it all seems a little too rushed, and it almost seems choppy at times. But it still is a pretty good story.
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
wat happened to Jasper! o_O
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Bella will come around.

won't she? o_O

update!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
I'm not usually one who likes stories that involve Bella with anyone but Edward but I am curious to see how this one turns out. So far I am hooked! Great job!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
yay u updated! _

aw! Jazz is such a sweetheart! _
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
it was good! ]

a few spelling and grammer mistakes here and there, but that's no big deal.

but yay! u updated! _

update soon!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aw! ur welcome! ]

idk if this was just a glitch with FF, or not, but just make sure that there's a new paragraph whenever someone talks. it makes it easier to read. ]

and as for the very ending, i love cuz i think i know who it is! _ lol

it's sad that Bella's abused, but at least Jasper's there to save her. _

and lastly, Jasper with blue eyes? *drools*

XD
jennipher chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I latch onto any jasoer and Bella story that i can get my greedy hands on! THIS IS SO TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME! I can't wait for you to update! Update really soon!