Reviews for Could I Be Scary?
fred chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
plz more chapters for this i really like it
hello chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Myslím, že si nebola dosť dobrá.
Myslite po slovensky, sestry.
Nerozumie jej.
NumairROX chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
You know slovak? thts freakin awesome. Wht country do you live in?
NumairROX chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This is really good. im only on the first chapter but im addicted!
chubb chubb chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was awesome! I LOVED it! The whole story seemed believable, unlike some other twilight stories I have read. That was exactly how I imagined edward thoughts. Please do keep writing, I will be looking for more twilight stories from you.
twilightaholic92 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
eep! i luv this! ur relle good! plz update! i'd LUV to kno how he comes up wit an explanation!
Midori Yuki chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
wow! great story so far! love it. cant wait for the next chapter. you have to update soon! for my sanities sake!
snevans78 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
I wrote something almost excactly like this! Can you R&R it? It's called A Living Stone.

-snevans78
HannahJones chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
really good story, i hope you continue it!
KandZ726 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
you are a very good writer. one thing, though. I would like to see u write your own story not so closely related to the book. I mean, all this story is is Twilight in Edward's POV. It's good but lets see what else u can do.
gottaluvtwilight chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
I think that the chapter's fine )

please update soon!
gottaluvtwilight chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
ha ha thanks for the slovak lesson. that is now my fifth launguage that i know! D jk

I loved the story! please update soon!
gottaluvtwilight chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i go for yea! but you already went on, so I'll just read that chapter then...
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Just so you know. The Edward Stephenie Meyer described would not call Bella a "bitch." Try to make sure you keep the characters the same. That was all that I think could be improved.
Shammytime chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
good...i like it...keep it going