Reviews for Wait With Me
Unnamed chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Wow, cuteness overload! I have to love this fic, the fluff is just too good. Good work!
Tendolover chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
aw! I love it! you should totally make sequel to this!
kirallie chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Good story.
Ice Phoenix Angel chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
woah...that was such a nice story. i almost cried. *sigh* so sweet. and your writing style is great. there aren't many authors who write with great grammar and with great story flow.
mystlady chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
::pouts:: a bit shorter but it would have to do justice. lol. just kidding. i just *love* your writing. see you next time around.
mystlady chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
its really a cute story. :) I dont frequent in anymore but it's so nice to see an ami-chan centered fic. ohh... can you do an amixomi ficcie as arequest even one shot will do. ::begs::
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
omg, call me a sap or whatever, but there were some lines in here that just took my breath away. especially around the meeting between aya and ami - the way you phrase words and put together sentences is just dear. it's romantic, in the way that i think of the dramas and movies.

the little things like:

"She couldn’t breathe – didn’t want to breathe..."

the repitition and syntax really help give the feel of just - blah blah blah i can't describe it. LOLOL it makes me feel so warm and sappy inside and whatnot.

aya and ami are just precious haha aw.

hana makes me laugh. :D

i can't wait for youji. HAHAHAHA

*love*