Reviews for Shadows of the Future
anothersignalman chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So... 12 years on, still waiting for a new chapter :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is one of the best out of all the little storie in this series. You show the stark possibilities of what could happen if the Rangers lost.
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This has always been one of my favorite stories in the Personality Conflicts series. I like the way all the characters interact.
The Leader In Red chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Hey, girly! I've read your stories two years ago on Astro Ranger's Library of Inquiris but I stumbled upon them on today so I reread them. You're simply awesome! I love how you've managed to have ten Rangers... :) I love Jamie and Katya.

Anne
Kahva The Good Twin chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
All I can say is WOW! Ellen, thank God for writers like you out there. Once again, you've written an excellent story, very well plotted out, great work on the characters as usual - not to mention the fact that you obviously proofread this story before posting it. After reading so many fics in various sections of FFN, you don't know how grateful I am for that simple pleasure, and here is a wonderfully crafted story to boot! If I was wearing a hat, it would be off to you, my dear. Will a profuse amount of respectful bowing suffice instead? :) Thank you once again for a very pleasureable experience. :)
Spooky-Girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2001