Reviews for Untouchable
Nerdmom1701 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Great story. Well done!
Vicky chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Wow, such a good angsty story!
This is now one of my favourites :)
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Just read this story - again. One of my favorites.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is one of my favorite "rescue" stories. I love the twist...very creative. There are a few spelling errors that need attention, but it doesn't ruin my enjoyment. I read this several months ago and apparently failed to post a comment -I wanted to correct that oversight. Well done.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Excellent!
Zoser chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very nice.
steadfast chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I was just re-reading this story. One of the best!
SamJackShipLover chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh...very nice. You had me fooled ... I didn't understand why they wouldn't kiss. Very cool twist.
mjm chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
...wow... just ... wow

amazingly written, well done
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
that was good... tho im a little confused. the whole first part with the goa'uld... was that all a hologram or whatever? pls explain... :)

:D MSC
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh nice touch... it made the circumstances all the more poignant when you revealed the "device".

That would drive Jack plain nuts..
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Sque I love it, this story was so good. It had me puzzled in places but I guess that was the point. Fab plot and very well written out. Angst galore, defo one of my fave, faves ;D More like this please.
deenikka chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
one of my favourite fics! i love the way that you stayed true to the characters and didnt write anything that they just wouldnt do. thank you for writing this and i cant wait to read your other stories!
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
good stuff
gatebee chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Just had to read this again because it is so cool. Phin you are an amazing writer. The concept of the hologram was a stroke of genius. Jack being there and not there confuses the reader in the beginning but to be all revealed at the end.

Agree with everyone, last sentence was so squelicios.