Reviews for Only on Valentine's Day
Poofable chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Favorited this years ago, never reviewed it.

It's so adorable that I can hardly stand it. Loved the short statements of the very last line, and the part where Anzu says the answer and then promptly gives everyone their chocolates.

Gosh. One of the more likeable one-shots I've read with Yami Yugi and Anzu.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
*giggles* It seems like the only one out of the gang to genuinely suprise Yami no Yuugi is Anzu. (Though something tells me that Yuugi's having a field day with this. XD)

brittney
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
jajajaaj xD me encanto!
children's card game chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great story,i think i also remeber the Yugioh abridged Rage is my favorite and Yugi(or Yami Yugi,same thing really.)is my favorite America
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
THAT WAS SO CUTE!
Ink Stained Lily chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
awe...i love it, so funny, perfect for valentine's day for the lonely hearts like mine
Silverwolf1212 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
What a cute story. Go Tea!
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was areally good story, so sweet and shocking! sorry it took me so long to read it but i'm still new in the site. Who just have one story! and since you like Anzu so i suggest you to read it. It's not that bad!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
X3 Nyahaha! You are amazing. This was amazing. TAS is amazing. You win at life. KTHNX. *shot*

No, really! Great story! *runs away, singing* Yami and Anzu, sittin' in a tree...
mysticmage589 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aww, that was cute
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
! LMAO

THAT WAS AMAZING!

VERY TENSION BUILDING, TOTALLY ENTERTAINING!

ABRIDGED ROCKS, AND SO DOES YAMI X ANZU!

WELLDONE! XX
hoheehum chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Mm, perfect!

The couple I like, in the very setting that made them interesting to me to begin with. Geez, no more AUs! Really, this is great. Anzu's... expository (I'm almost certain I'm not using that word correctly, but my brain's not working too well at the mo', so it'll have to do!) performance with her homework- watching her subtly grow increasingly agitated - was loads fun. Everyone in character, so that it was just amazingly fun to watch her baffle dear Yami.

And the Abridged Series reference was the cherry on top.

Thank you very much! :)
Ashari chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
BWA HAHAAHAH! Anzu for the WIN! Her ownage was just EPIC.

*gigglesnorts at the YGO: Abridged reference* Is Little Kuriboh a genius or what? XD Then again, YOU'RE a genius too! *pastes your username on her Shrine of Author Worship* ~.
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
XD

This makes me happy - thank you for posting. Random fluff is love.
baby girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008