Reviews for Birthday Blues
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
have you ever heard of the song " once upon a december". from the movie ansitasia. you might like it.
Elizabeth2001 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
i like the story BUT...one does not own Lita Kino...sailor moon owns Lita Kino, and everyone knows that much
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Before I review, Ellen... *sighs* Okay, listen. LITA Kino is the AMERICAN name of Sailor Jupiter. Ellen's psychiatrist character Lita Kino is a JOKE on Sailor Jupiter, but she is a COMPLETELY different character from Sailor Jupiter. The name isn't hers, but the character is. If you want further proof of that, or else just plain can't comprehend it, go to Ellen's site and look at something there about the in-jokes of her PC series. Will people e-mail me saying that this was a bit harsh? Maybe. But sometimes harsh is the best way.

Now for the review. I've always loved this vignette, Ellen. Especially the part where Lita's looking at the picture, and Peter is giving Art Fortunes bunny ears in it. I'd have to agree with Egon's assessment.
someone chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
ok what the hell you used Sailor Jupiter's name. why? thats just like wronge.
Ellen Brand chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
In response to Jamie... actually, no. LITA is the American Sailor Jupiter's name. Kino was never established as her last name- it is the family name of the Japanese Sailor Jupiter. Lita Kino as the name for American Sailor Jupiter is a fan consensus. This character is NOT her, however. She is a character of my own invention whose name is a joke ON the Sailor Jupiters. Hope this clears things up.

Ellen
Jamie chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Lita Kino is Sailor Jupiter american name. Please refain from saying that it's yours. The story is okay.