Reviews for A Midschool Day's Nightmare
rouge neko ninja lyra chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Konichiwa!_Now I don't know if I spelled it wrong or if you spelled it wrong...Either which way,I believe that Mizuki is right,I also think that the twins love isn't an act,I am such a HikaruxKaoru fan...Even though I've only seen like the first episode...*sticks touge out*...I'm a major yaoi fan as well,I like all kinds of yaoi,my favorites are sasunaru,gaalee,nejinaru,gaanaru,and all kinds...I really hope that we can be friends...Don't hurt me!*hides under couch*
JkawaiiNeko chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I love your OC's! And of course, our Ouran buddies! Please update asap! Great story!

Love, Neko-chan
KinKitsune01 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Ooh, that was interesting! And if it's gonna get even more interesting like you said, I can't wait to see more of this. Update faster next time! (I nearly forgot about this story...in fact, if I didn't have it on subscription I wouldn't have known about this new chapter ')
generic gen chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
mizuki is such an ouran girl...continue
KinKitsune01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It's spelled "Nekozawa". And this sounds interesting. Can't wait to see how the twins react to the love potion. "What the heck? I thought we were just acting! Why do those lips look so.. delicious..? No! Bad! Must! Not! Kiss! Kaoru!" XD Oh I can see it now!
aikoni chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
lol this sounds good.

cont it!
WhisperedDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
ahaha...this sounds like it's going to be good. except for one thing. You gave your OC's alot of screentime compared to the actual characters. But, no worries, they were written well and likeable, so can you just give some of the main characters more screentime next time? You wouldn't have to change anything else.