Reviews for Dont leave me
Green Rider Girl chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Despite all the grammer mistakes and spelling I like the story.
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
love it sooooooooooooooooo much! :D

keep working it's fantastic! _
meow114 chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
i like this story plz update :P
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 11 . 11/8/2008
i like the story idea, i say write it
Crimson Warmth chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
It's very good like all of your work. Keep it up and I expect more from you. I know you have alot of stories but because they are all great then you must keep them all up.
Near-roboboy97 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
love it
poohpooh chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love this fanfic. It's one of the best in the VK fanfic, and the plot is so original too. However, I think you need to get a beta to proofread your works. There are just too many typo or spelling mistakes, (I don't know which one is it.) Some obvious ones like "where" and "wear", "sign" and "sing", "can't" and "count".
LogicalGoth chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
I have read three of your stories including this one. They are really good. But you need to work on your grammar, and spelling. I'm in the middle of imaging everything taking place, and i have to stop because i don't understand what you i have to go back and read it like two more time. Other than the grammar and spelling the story is awesome you have a real talent if, you want I can beta it for you and fix the spelling and grammar. That is if you want. Anyway, update soon please!

From,

LogicalGoth
aeonreclipse chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
O

LUV IT ANA!
shimizus chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
i wonder what paln she had in mind hm... i hope is a cool one to ditch Kananme, ha-ha-ha- i want to see that, is a really nice sequel to tell you keep doing the good job
maire 53 chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
this is so funny lol when will the next chapter be up?
maire 53 chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
hi this is good when will the next chapter be up?
Crimson Warmth chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Love it! if you go onto where you preview your document before you add it in, you can spell check it. Also, i love the plot you've done very well. A little more climax if possible, would be great.
aeonreclipse chapter 6 . 3/20/2008