Reviews for Erik Almighty
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 15 . 9/20/2008
Okay... Whoa. I mean... WHOA. That was amazing. I mean, I enjoyed the thing the whole way through, yes... but the ending was spectacular. There is SO MUCH going on here. That's intense... deep... I need more time to think about the details. How will this experience have changed Erik, I wonder? I mean, yes, he knew he could do it and yes, he was so arrogant... but this was beyond merely breaking a horse. This is a spiritual experience. It cannot be that the horse alone changes... can it?

In the meantime, as I ponder, I point out the less unfathomable details, such as a couple of tiny typos.

1) I raised and eyebrow down at them. (an eyebrow)

It would be against I higher order (take out the I)

never before so much as allowed a man to sit him for less than twelve seconds (more than twelve seconds)

The Count and his handler sprung forth (sprang forth, because there's no helping verb)
VampPhan chapter 15 . 9/16/2008
I'm just curious-I don't care which, but..which version is this? I mean they can tell his expression (the children) and then...the trousers, obviously. since when did a skeletal erik NOT fit into something? so I was just wondering :)
VampPhan chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
wow-a dog "at least it works on SOMEONE" "what do I look like, a German Sheperd?" if erik was a dog, he would be a german sheperd...the leaping on to people and biting the devil out of them, I mean.

hehe this is funny!
stateofmind7337 chapter 15 . 9/16/2008
For SHAME, Erik! I taught you to yee-haw for nothing! You've lost your title, former Cowboy Erik. And you need to work with the demons that threw me at camp that one time. I do love horseback riding.

OGT
Kelsismom chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
Yes, indeed it was impressive- this feat that Erik accomplished with The Count, but you have to wonder, well at least I do, anyway, if the girls will allow him his afternoon and evening off! That was sweet, though, and I'm sure Christine and Raoul will be shocked when they return to the dramatically changed horse.
steelneena chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
haha!ha! Crimminally tight, on Gerry Erik (Gerik) That be so tight like as in awesome and hot!
Kelsismom chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
Oh, I just love the visual of Erik trying to squeeze himself into the "criminally tight pants". LOL!

He's taken with these girls, even though he won't admit it...oh, and how they find him cuddling up to half of a wedding photo of their mom! LOL!

One thing, though. Somewhere in there, you used the word "waist" when you meant the word "waste"...as in "don't waste your time." Or "That goes in the wastebasket."
stateofmind7337 chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
Erik, may I remind you that this occasion requires a good, loud 'YE-E-E-E-E-E-E-HA-A-A-A-A-A-AW-W!'

And Erik is becoming a happy dress-up toy! GASP! He has succumbed! Score one for the home team!

OGT
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Yuck! What a horrible person this fellow is! Terrible! But this chapter really shows your writing. For some reason, writing someone evil always brings forth a writer's true talent. Anyway... I didn't QUITE understand EXACTLY what he's planning to do... but it will probably be made clear over time. Very interesting. Can't wait to see how exactly it will involve the children, but at LAST we finally understand why Erik is there.
BroadwayGeek24601 chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Oh, intensity! And a subplot! This is getting interesting, hehe. Hmm...I feel like I've heard the name 'Cochepaille' somewhere else...gah, 'tis probably just me. Anyway, can't wait for next chapter!
stateofmind7337 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Did you go see Hancock? "Call me crazy... one more time." Poor Erik. Just leave the mess and watch Raoul get twenty heart attacks at once and die, then personally beat the foppish crap out of him, then lead his pulped carcass straight to hell and leave him to the devices of ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, evil moment over.

OGT/JS
Kelsismom chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Aw geez, what a mess! It's amazing what a HUGE mess children can make in such a SHORT amount of time!

I only recognized one line- and it was from Hancock- lol!

"And then she dropped me..." Loved that! Erik deserved it. Hopefully he will settle back into the role he was given.

I'm not sure, by the way, if it was intentional, but down towards the bottom, when Erik is describing the girls being covered with flour, you spelled it f-l-o-w-e-r, but then went on the spell it correctly in the following paragraph.

Entertaining as always, and looking forward to finding out how Erik's role fits in Christine's life- or is this his punishment?

Kelsismom
stateofmind7337 chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
GO ERIK GO! RUN! I HAVE A HIGHLY TOXIC CHEMICAL BATH IN MY BATHROOM! GO CLEANSE YOURSELF FROM THE PRISSY!

Sorry for reviewing so late. I haven't been on my account for a while. 10/10, oh, poor Erik! (sob, cry, sob)

OGT/JS
Kelsismom chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
So this is what happens as a result of Erik and the girls' shenanigans! Too funny how he has to bring the woman back!

Love it!
BroadwayGeek24601 chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
lol, and ew...Great phic!

(p.s., do I detect an Ice Age quote? :D)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »