Reviews for Late Night Picture Show
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awe! Daddy John!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
...

This is so CUTE. You need to write about 100 more of these. Adorable!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Adorable I love reading story's with John and the boys when they were younger. )
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love to read John just having some bonding time with one or both of the boys. Sammy was so cute. Poor John being reminded of the night they lost Mary with thats scream. I'm glad he could take some comfort with staying in his baby boy's room.
LaVendettaDellaFarfalla chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
One of my favourite fics. So cute!
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was really good. I bet that would have John pissing his own pants! Well done. Nicely written (though you may want to reread to check for some errors in your grammar or missing words).
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Terrific story with really good characterizations of Sammy and Daddy Winchester. I'm sure you're right, it would have made John's heart stop if he heard his youngst scream like this. Lovely and tender scene with the two of them spending time together watching E.T. and eating popcorn.
Nikki-Karley chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
AWW! That was so cute. I loved that you put the frog and toad book in your story. My parents used to read those book to me when I was little too. Can't wait for 'And baby makes three.'
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw...sweet story! John and little Sammy actually getting along! Loved it!
LuckyX5-650 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really liked this one! going straight to favs!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Heartwarming and so well-written! This is how I imagine John, a good father who loves his sons very much, but thrust into unusual circumstances beyond his control. I loved it! Love, Robin
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Poor Johnny. That was a really sweet one shot. Good job.
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Great story! Loved the way it came full circle with the scream of Marys in front of the tv and everything. Poor John, Sammy screaming with the tv and everything musta scared the crap out of him! It was a very nice ending and a nice Sam and John story and we don't get many of them. Loved it lots. Well done!
callitintheair chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Great story!

It's always nice to see John and Sammy bonding.

It was very cute and I thought that John was great.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Awesome one shot! I love that you chose to give John and SAMMY some quality time together-we don't see enough of those kinds of fics!

I can only imagine the terror John must have felt waking up and feeling the dejavu after hearing Sammy's scream! How awesome that he chose to have Sammy sleep in his room because he couldn't stand to be away from his baby boy!