Reviews for The Isle
reverie chapter 17 . 1h
I haven't eaten properly because I wanted to finish this. The story is taking a fast pace!

However, I really hope Cagalli's character will improve. She is a strong female by herself, and has fought in the war. Many thjngs might have changed in 7 years, but her skills shouldn't.
reverie chapter 9 . 18h
Gods be damned, if Athrun won't behave, I'm fine to have a tragic ending, with Cagalli ending up with Epstein (did I spell that correctly)! I have been reading this for 8 hours already, but I can't stop!
reverie chapter 6 . 21h
Wow, that was intense. I don't know if I hate Athrun or like him. BUT I'M PRETTY SURE MU HEART ACHES. I love your writing style so much. There were a few typos, though
reverie chapter 2 . 8/22
I'm shaking. My heart aches. What kind of rendezvous is this? I hope Athrun won't betray her or hurt her soo much anymore...
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 34 . 2/3
I don't know what happened with my reviews...?! ok I'll rewrite it
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 34 . 2/3
To be honest I red this story two times.. _ I'm sorry it's seems that I forgot to gave my reviews in the first time..
Although it's my second time I'm still feels thrilled with this story! from the hurts love and that rate m roo LOL.
This story always success makes me cry and unable to stop reading.
I already read the sequel, and maybe I will read it again also kkkkk because I really really love this story.. because that also I hope the author will continue the sequel.. I know it's already 4 years(?) but I still hope you will continue it...
Thanx
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 21 . 2/3
After I red two times, I still didn't understand this part! The genesis, the diary..
I don't know if it's because I'm too dull or what...
Syanna.Clairyn chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
I have found your story along time ago. I tried to scroll down abit and end up losing interest. But today i really glad that i try re read it again. It was amazing story that i ever read. The story line that you have arranged and everything he have sacrificed for the one's he love. I do hope cagalli will choose her own happiness, for once choose athrun and love him, stop sacrificing yourself for orb xD
Hopefully i can finish reading it.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story with your passion :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
I have found your story along time ago. I tried to scroll down abit and end up losing interest. But today i really glad that i try re read it again. It was amazing story that i ever read. The story line that you have arranged and everything he have sacrificed for the one's he love. I do hope cagalli will choose her own happiness, for once choose athrun and love him, stip sacrificing yourself for orb xD
Hopefully i can finish reading it.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story with your passion :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Hi I just want to tell you that you're story is amazing even though it makes my nose bleed because of too much politics involved. Ive only watched Destiny and never bothered to watch Seed because I thought it wasnt necessary but this fic made me realize how little I know of Athrun and Cagalli's relationship. Therefore I decided to watch Seed now. This fic made me realize that a big part of my life is missing without watching Seed. haha . Anyways, thanks for writing this fic,, Im noyt yet finished but decided to post this review anyway. Wish you all the best. God bless.
Previously-FTS chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
I didn't quite catch the last part. Athrun is already in the house?
But really, I enjoyed the whole story. Really pulled the strings in my heart 3
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
I don't know how I found this fic... but you are absolutely an amazing writer. I've not done reading yet but this is just a very beautiful and painful story so far and I love it thank you for creating this ;;;;;
Dreams of Eternity chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
This is a well written story; I enjoy the way that Cagalli's character has developed and grown from the Gundam series. I will admit that I have only read the first three chapters in this story, so perhaps my review will be misguided.
While I find Cagalli's character quite believable, Athrun's character is (to me) not true to the series. He comes across as, quite honestly, a dick. He seems to be taking a little too much pleasure in the power he is holding over Cagalli and his ability to manipulate and control her. BUUUT, that might just be my feminist side coming out. I just can't help wanting her to kick the sh*t out of Athrun as I read though - I think he deserves it.
But who knows? Maybe as the story progresses he will be less of a misogynistic asshole... I haven't decided if I will keep reading to find out. All I know is, I was hoping Cagalli would do us both a favor and stick a fork in his conceited eye. To my dismay, she did not in this chapter :)
Summerrain chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH PUZZLEPUZZLE THIS STORY NEVER GETS OLDDDDD. . . EVEN THOUGH IT MY SIXTH TIME READING THIS, IT STILL GIVE THE FEELLLLLSSSS.. . LLLLOOOVEE ITTT I LOVE CAGALLI HERE, I LIKE IT THAT YOU DESCRIBE HER AS AN EPITOME OF BEAUTY, ,SOO FEMININE, ATHRUN SO MYSTYRIOUS! SO HANDSOME, SO DANGEROUS AND SO VULNERABLE. GOSH. . OKAY ILL BE REREADING THE SEQUEL FOR THE FIFTH TIME
xtsukki chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
I honestly don't know what to review, I am 4 years too late but I enjoyed reading this completed AsuGa fanfic. If there's something bothering it'll be the ending but that's me *I wanted to know what happens next so I'll check our your sequel.
Um. ...Eh Well Thanks for writing this fix and strengthening the AsuGa ship in a way. This is probably one of the best fics in the anime section. (Gundam Seed has the best written fics anyways)
At the beginning I was hesitant to read because there's was so much going on and I couldn't understand. Then I read on and got addicted. I mean like I love the way you wrote Athrun -how everyone in the world views him differently because his that persons son.
Cagalli on the other hand was a bit confusing of even annoying at some points in this fics because she couldn't help but feel like she had to keep everything to herself. Just like Athrun in a way.
I love your OC especially Athrun aides- The maids, and Durandal son. Also Ko too.
I also liked the way Yzak was been portrayed. I like practically everything in here so whatever.

...