Reviews for The Isle
ladycagalli chapter 3 . 1/8
it 2018 and im still reading this for the 13345433th time. hahaha just cant get enough
reverie chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
First, I'm finally seeing the charismatic Cagalli that has been hiding in the past chapters. I'm glad!

Next, I feel bad for Marlin who has been suffering SO MUCH for Cagalli's sake. I'm touched when he said he has loved her more than anything else he has loved.

Finally, I'm curious. Is the baby a ploy? Will Marlin turn against her?
reverie chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
I'm starting to appreciate Athrun more! I'm somehow relieved with the progress of their relationship in this chapter because I'm starting to see some things through Athrun's perspective. However, I didn't expect a hint of ShinnCaga will be here! It's a crack pairing, but nonetheless shippable.
reverie chapter 18 . 8/23/2017
At this point, I'm cheering for Kira. Get your games up already! I still feel Athrun is a bastard and Cagalli is losing her charm. I want to see her beyond lovesickness. She's turning out to be a damsel in distress, which she certainly is not
reverie chapter 17 . 8/23/2017
I haven't eaten properly because I wanted to finish this. The story is taking a fast pace!

However, I really hope Cagalli's character will improve. She is a strong female by herself, and has fought in the war. Many thjngs might have changed in 7 years, but her skills shouldn't.
reverie chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Gods be damned, if Athrun won't behave, I'm fine to have a tragic ending, with Cagalli ending up with Epstein (did I spell that correctly)! I have been reading this for 8 hours already, but I can't stop!
reverie chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
Wow, that was intense. I don't know if I hate Athrun or like him. BUT I'M PRETTY SURE MU HEART ACHES. I love your writing style so much. There were a few typos, though
reverie chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
I'm shaking. My heart aches. What kind of rendezvous is this? I hope Athrun won't betray her or hurt her soo much anymore...
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 34 . 2/3/2017
I don't know what happened with my reviews...?! ok I'll rewrite it
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 34 . 2/3/2017
To be honest I red this story two times.. _ I'm sorry it's seems that I forgot to gave my reviews in the first time..
Although it's my second time I'm still feels thrilled with this story! from the hurts love and that rate m roo LOL.
This story always success makes me cry and unable to stop reading.
I already read the sequel, and maybe I will read it again also kkkkk because I really really love this story.. because that also I hope the author will continue the sequel.. I know it's already 4 years(?) but I still hope you will continue it...
Thanx
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 21 . 2/3/2017
After I red two times, I still didn't understand this part! The genesis, the diary..
I don't know if it's because I'm too dull or what...
Syanna.Clairyn chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
I have found your story along time ago. I tried to scroll down abit and end up losing interest. But today i really glad that i try re read it again. It was amazing story that i ever read. The story line that you have arranged and everything he have sacrificed for the one's he love. I do hope cagalli will choose her own happiness, for once choose athrun and love him, stop sacrificing yourself for orb xD
Hopefully i can finish reading it.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story with your passion :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
I have found your story along time ago. I tried to scroll down abit and end up losing interest. But today i really glad that i try re read it again. It was amazing story that i ever read. The story line that you have arranged and everything he have sacrificed for the one's he love. I do hope cagalli will choose her own happiness, for once choose athrun and love him, stip sacrificing yourself for orb xD
Hopefully i can finish reading it.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story with your passion :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Hi I just want to tell you that you're story is amazing even though it makes my nose bleed because of too much politics involved. Ive only watched Destiny and never bothered to watch Seed because I thought it wasnt necessary but this fic made me realize how little I know of Athrun and Cagalli's relationship. Therefore I decided to watch Seed now. This fic made me realize that a big part of my life is missing without watching Seed. haha . Anyways, thanks for writing this fic,, Im noyt yet finished but decided to post this review anyway. Wish you all the best. God bless.
Previously-FTS chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
I didn't quite catch the last part. Athrun is already in the house?
But really, I enjoyed the whole story. Really pulled the strings in my heart 3