Reviews for The Isle
Syanna.Clairyn chapter 22 . 8/14
I have found your story along time ago. I tried to scroll down abit and end up losing interest. But today i really glad that i try re read it again. It was amazing story that i ever read. The story line that you have arranged and everything he have sacrificed for the one's he love. I do hope cagalli will choose her own happiness, for once choose athrun and love him, stop sacrificing yourself for orb xD
Hopefully i can finish reading it.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story with your passion :)
I have found your story along time ago. I tried to scroll down abit and end up losing interest. But today i really glad that i try re read it again. It was amazing story that i ever read. The story line that you have arranged and everything he have sacrificed for the one's he love. I do hope cagalli will choose her own happiness, for once choose athrun and love him, stip sacrificing yourself for orb xD
Hopefully i can finish reading it.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story with your passion :)
Hi I just want to tell you that you're story is amazing even though it makes my nose bleed because of too much politics involved. Ive only watched Destiny and never bothered to watch Seed because I thought it wasnt necessary but this fic made me realize how little I know of Athrun and Cagalli's relationship. Therefore I decided to watch Seed now. This fic made me realize that a big part of my life is missing without watching Seed. haha . Anyways, thanks for writing this fic,, Im noyt yet finished but decided to post this review anyway. Wish you all the best. God bless.
Previously-FTS chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
I didn't quite catch the last part. Athrun is already in the house?
But really, I enjoyed the whole story. Really pulled the strings in my heart 3
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
I don't know how I found this fic... but you are absolutely an amazing writer. I've not done reading yet but this is just a very beautiful and painful story so far and I love it thank you for creating this ;;;;;
Dreams of Eternity chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
This is a well written story; I enjoy the way that Cagalli's character has developed and grown from the Gundam series. I will admit that I have only read the first three chapters in this story, so perhaps my review will be misguided.
While I find Cagalli's character quite believable, Athrun's character is (to me) not true to the series. He comes across as, quite honestly, a dick. He seems to be taking a little too much pleasure in the power he is holding over Cagalli and his ability to manipulate and control her. BUUUT, that might just be my feminist side coming out. I just can't help wanting her to kick the sh*t out of Athrun as I read though - I think he deserves it.
But who knows? Maybe as the story progresses he will be less of a misogynistic asshole... I haven't decided if I will keep reading to find out. All I know is, I was hoping Cagalli would do us both a favor and stick a fork in his conceited eye. To my dismay, she did not in this chapter :)
Summerrain chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH PUZZLEPUZZLE THIS STORY NEVER GETS OLDDDDD. . . EVEN THOUGH IT MY SIXTH TIME READING THIS, IT STILL GIVE THE FEELLLLLSSSS.. . LLLLOOOVEE ITTT I LOVE CAGALLI HERE, I LIKE IT THAT YOU DESCRIBE HER AS AN EPITOME OF BEAUTY, ,SOO FEMININE, ATHRUN SO MYSTYRIOUS! SO HANDSOME, SO DANGEROUS AND SO VULNERABLE. GOSH. . OKAY ILL BE REREADING THE SEQUEL FOR THE FIFTH TIME
xtsukki chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
I honestly don't know what to review, I am 4 years too late but I enjoyed reading this completed AsuGa fanfic. If there's something bothering it'll be the ending but that's me *I wanted to know what happens next so I'll check our your sequel.
Um. ...Eh Well Thanks for writing this fix and strengthening the AsuGa ship in a way. This is probably one of the best fics in the anime section. (Gundam Seed has the best written fics anyways)
At the beginning I was hesitant to read because there's was so much going on and I couldn't understand. Then I read on and got addicted. I mean like I love the way you wrote Athrun -how everyone in the world views him differently because his that persons son.
Cagalli on the other hand was a bit confusing of even annoying at some points in this fics because she couldn't help but feel like she had to keep everything to herself. Just like Athrun in a way.
I love your OC especially Athrun aides- The maids, and Durandal son. Also Ko too.
I also liked the way Yzak was been portrayed. I like practically everything in here so whatever.

...
Temkin Beck chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
Ah yzak. My dear yzak, i knew there was a reason you're my favorite character!
Reddawn Queen chapter 34 . 3/12/2014
Thank you very much for your really really great story. I'm so grateful that I can find a wonderful story like this. I just joined. I'm really think that it's very good to continue AsuCaga story like this. You're really talented writer:)
Looking forward to your another great story :)
xx2991xx chapter 34 . 11/16/2013
Thanks for a wonderful story.
The ending was a little abrupt though, I was looking forward to see how they are gonna weather through the media storm, but there a sequel isn't it, looking forward to it )
jaja59 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Hi pp, I was rereading The Isle so when Cagalli said 'Relief'. You're referring to what Blair has said when Chuck's was asking her about Nate in Victrola? Just because I read in your A/N you were a fan of gossip girl. Anyway. I don't think I would get tired of rereading your fics! ;)
Kyral chapter 34 . 7/31/2013
First I want to say, holy crap that was long. Second bravo. I may have thought that Athrun was being kinda creepy rapey at first then his motives come out and you kinda feel like he is his own worst enemy (same for Cagalli really). Those two have always had it rougher than the Golden Couple (Kira and Lacus) and I like the way you captured that. Only thing I kinda wanted to see was maybe some Mobile Suit action? Oh and kudos for redeeming Shinn!
mey.doyle chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
Great...great...great ...great

I dunno what to say more now 0:)

I just hope more and more romantic scenes in the end 3 3 :-!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 34 . 4/8/2013