Reviews for She Tells Him That His Name Was Charlie
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I loved that! For some reason I thought it was Claire all the way until the end. I hate that Kate tried to pretend like she was Claire. Good job!
KTxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ah! What a twist. That completely shocked me.. I wonder where Kate found the list and ring. I'm crying! Amazing oneshot:)
tranquility chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
AMAZING STORY! really really really well done.

and i bawled my eyes out
Zaedah chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'm sitting here STUNNED. No, past stunned and into AMAZEMENT.

The idea that Aaron got to know Charlie in a different, supernatural way, was superb. The setting of each scene was clear in my mind as it happened. I saw the characters as I read. But then...

The final twist was so unexpected. I knew all along it was Claire and Aaron (Of course it was) but I wasn't seeing clearly at all. Because you had something else in mind. When you revealed Kate as Mom, it blew my mind to the back of the room.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh man. I haven't reviewed any fic in a long time, because I'm lazy and a bad reader. But this story got to me! LOVED the twist ended-it shocked me just like the end of the spoiler episode in question did. Brillant.

Ah-ghost Charlie! I love him, but not as much as still-living Charlie.

I'm just wondering how Kate got a hold of the ring and the greatest hits list.

Quite spectacular, mate.
ForeverLostInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh that was so great. i assumed it was Claire for so long until the end. Well done ]
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
omg I had to read that last part like three times before it sink in. wow the entire time I thought it was from Claires POV. this is awesome, I love it.
thatisadorable chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
oh PLZ keep going! this is so good! i love charlie so much and why is aaron seeing him? keep going, keep going, keep going!
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, wasn't expecting that ending! Nice work!
LeoChris chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh Wow ! I'm a spoilerholic, I've read the warnings, wondered what the hell could be spoiled about S4 in a post-island fic for about ten minutes before reading ... and the ending still sent shivers down my spine ... It's so ... twisty and brilliant. Of course, Kate nodding to ''The night I've met you'' is ... well it's understandable, really, but still ... I don't know ... part of me really likes the story as it is, the other half thinks it would have been better with Claire ... I'm torn on the matter, and really, this just demonstrates that you are an awesome writter ... I can't believe my mind got this involved in a simple short(-ish) piece of fiction ... Looking forward to your next fics :) Oh, fav'ed, by the way.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
oh, wow.
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Okay, sorry, but I loved this story until the end. Charlie wrote the list for Claire. Not Kate.

It was very cute and adorable, especially the part where Aaron said he knew Charlie. It's very well written and everything, but I would have liked it better if it was Claire.
hobbits on the island chapter 1 . 2/5/2008

Whoah.

I just got one of those involuntary shivers down my spine.
long island lolita chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
dude.

This is the first time since last year I tried to find something in FF about LOST. And. I find this.

I'm like depressed. I totally thought it was Claire. But I haven't read the spoilers lol. So.

D: My heart's like broken. In a good way. love.
BooneShannon4evr chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, the title made chills go up my spine. This was really well written. The only thing that was confusing is the ending with Kate. Really amazing job.

~Marisa~