Reviews for Highly Inconvenient
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*snerk* Bachelors! All of them! *cackles* Oh, that's just perfect!

Keep writing!
Leslie the Magnificent chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh-ho-ho! Holmes, a father at last! What's Mycroft going to say about all this?

You're going to keep going, right? Right?
obi-glasses chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
"Certianly NOT." My favorite line!

Thank you for novelizing this episode-I love and enjoy it very much.
Susicar chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Very good! What nice idea write about this serie! I'm live in Argentina and don't see this one (sadly), but i know was a pretty TV program, with a young and energetic Holmes and a solid Watson. You has done very well, and i am grateful twice: for sharing your work (my custumary work) and for show a glimpse of this serie.

The anecdote is so funny and charming! and the characters are adorables (also the always-serious Lestrade).

PS: I sneak in your profile and see you are working on a Holmes-Poirot crossover, guau, i hope you could post soon. Welcome to the site and sorry for my language.
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
ROFL! I LOVED that episode! At last, another Howard/Holmes fan! hehe Holmeses 'lost look' when they opened that basket was just priceless. hehe I don't suppose you'd care to finish the show just for me? lol Anyway, thanks, it was fun!

Row Britannia!
HumanAbstract chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Mwahaha, hilarious. The dialog was absolutely delicious. :)
Chewing Gum chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This is most amusing :3 I've never seen this series but now want to very much. You should do more scenes such as this.
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Poor Watson! Ha, it doesn't look like Holmes or Watson can sing. Surely that baby's going to drive Watson mad if it doesn't stopping crying soon or else he's the one who going to cry. This was really funny. And the last line was comical and true.
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That is absolutely hilarious! I simply MUST see that now. XD
KCS chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oh, gracious - it's been months since I saw that eppie!

The chasing of the bug was to die for, and then Watson's perfectly serious face when he said "I'm not that kind of a doctor." - ROTFL!

And I was as surprised as the inhabitants of 221b when the kid stopped squalling for Lestrade. "He - he LIKES you!" from Watson was the icing on the cake.

I love these series novelizations - would you novelize the, oh, dang, I can't remember the title -

the one where the kid kept writing the names of people on the church steps and then they turned up dead? The last scene, where Holmes said the gun wasn't loaded but it was?

Anyhow - I hope you do more, because I just loved that series!

Well done indeed!