Reviews for When Jesse Sits Between Jaden's Legs
Shyannada141 Meow chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
*nosebleeds and dies*
redpenkiller chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
*Drools

*EPIC NOSEBLEED!* Too… cute… and hot… sexy… *passes out due to EXTREME blood loss*
Anonymous123455 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
*blood shoots out nose* Omfg! *passes out from all the blood coming out of her nose*
misakilover09 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
what episode
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
haha! XD I swear I'm on a nostalgic trip~! I remember this story from like 2 years ago when I had completely FALLEN for Spiritshipping! Oh, gosh. I think I'm falling again too. Daaaaammiiiiiit.

I never told you how much I loved this before because, well, I never logged in back then! haha but I'm tellin' you now! Almost 4 years later :DD

And yes, he was between his legs for the LONGEST. In fact, Jaden & Jesse touch each other a lot o_O Like seriously they can't keep their hands off one another apparently.

Aaaaaahhhhh~! -brain explodes- THANK YOU! XD -finally favorites-
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awsome! Love it!
LaLaLand chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Lol trapper did not see that coming
ThatwassoHot chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Omg. In NYC, when I went there, they were handing out condoms to people. I was like, sheesh, how highly do they think of us... Lol. Jk. People should not be trusted, considering we were reading this story...
Can't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Trapper is a perv! Trapper is a perv!
Izze-Wizza chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
its awesome, just simply awesome! I LOVE IT, and right now i kinda love u because u wrote it xD

keep writing! (or else i will kill u) :D
LMAO D chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
God, you just totally made that episode ONE BILLION times better! xD It's weird cuz I was thinking the same thing you said in your first A/N! o.O haha! xD Really, this is one of THE BEST fanfics I've read! You really got into all the characters personalities well! XD You rock, girl! XD Woo!
SweetPsycho chapter 1 . 8/10/2009