Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
princecharlesthe69th chapter 22 . 7/18/2019
I love love love love love this so much! I heard about this story on some website where people post suggestions about what to read but I never thought it would be so good! The first chapter I was a bit uncertain but it just kept getting better and better! Kinda wish you had added a part in where we get to see the July relationship a bit more but the bigger part of me loves how you finished it. You have us an opportunity to imagine what would happen next instead of telling us your way of thinking. Over all just really loved the writing and the idea. Your OC were great too. And the way you managed to write from all the different perspectives of the girls. Your talented.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2019
This was the best story I have ever read. You are truly an amazing writer and you concluded the story very well. I would definitely recommend this story to someone else. Bravo!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/14/2019
I like how their personalities changed so much.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/26/2017
If you read this please tell me if you're a miracle worker cause this is bloody brilliant!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/12/2017
oh, shit. Stop making me feel guilty. There's this boy in my school, and he does a lot of what James does to Lily - yanno fawning over her, repeatedly asking her out, making loud proclamations of affection, and I treat him pretty shittily for it. Reading this is making me slightly more sympathetic to the guy that's hitting me. Ugh.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2017
holy crow. i really thought alicia was gonna go. dammit, i liked verity. really well written tho :)
want more chapter 22 . 4/16/2017
I WANT MORE. GIMME MORE. I NEED MORE.
RoseGold6 chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
I think Lucile will be out this time. One question though, why can't you have a chapter where they actually go outside classes, the Room of Requirement, or Hogwarts in general. I really love Verity and her quiet personality to everyone else, but a total Amazon in her brain. Good job.
LunaLovegood21 chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
I just love this story, it is pure genius. I like how it's not as cliché as most stories, because they always let Lily win every competition. This is definitely my favorite story on this website. Keep writing, please.
LunaLovegood21 chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
This girl Lucile is mean and just downright lonely. I love how you are shaping their personalities in ways that compliment each other. Overall great story, amazing plot, and extremely interesting characters.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Wonderful wonderful story! Somehow you managed to turn something completely crazy and out of place and made it into a surprisingly in character story, not cliché at all, which I am so grateful for. The varying personalities in the girls were so refreshing, and the character developments in some of them are amazing too. Another awesome fic by you!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
I love this story so much, it is now my favorite fanfiction I've ever read! 3
Willow Meekins chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
This was an amazing story and I am so glad Alice won and that the end was canon-like because it had LJ but them as friends and usually we don't see. I was completely enraptured and was mostly shocked when Verity left instead of Alicia. I was also happy with how Alicia left. Not herself but better and happier. The one I freaked out the most was when Sadue left instead of Lily. But it all worked out well. I just want to thank you for allowing me to be part of this incredible and unique (always a goid thing fron me) ride. It was outrageously wonderful. Sorry if this is so long but I also want to say that this compeition got more meaning to ut than just horny bired boys. It gave tge girls a bigger sense of who they are, like confidence. I loved that it turned out to be more than just some petty competition between petty girls entertaining 16-year-old boys. I think it gave a sense of direction to the readers too, learning about things like this. So thank you fir thus story
I dont want fanfic anymore chapter 22 . 3/23/2016