Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
Unlegally Insane chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
I absolutely loved this. It was a beautiful story. It had the potential of becoming cliche and stereotypical, but didn't. Your characters were beautiful and deep. This was a refreshing read, and I am so glad you wrote it.
SmileXDanceLove chapter 22 . 8/12/2009
This is seriously the best AU story I've ever read.

The characters were all so complex, and you really portrayed them well. And I love the epilogue to bits. If I ever need something to make me laugh/cry, I will certainly look at Lily's babbling.
jenuinetears chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Love this story! Great job.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
i dont like alicia/sirius, but i also dont think lily should tell them
OhtarIstar666 chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
i really like Verity's chapter... shes one of my favorite "models" :)
Maja chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
I really love LJ and I love happy endings! Fantasic story!
annettelectrified chapter 22 . 7/25/2009
That story was funny. I would have never thought of that idea. Your Marauders were oh so wise. :D I didn't remember the season twelve drama, though. My only critique would be that you make Lily a bit too mean in some places. But I guess that you are entitled to your artistic expression. I can't wait for you to finish your latest multi-chapter! I don't read them until they are complete. Teehee. :D
CharlieSchulz chapter 22 . 7/25/2009
YAH! This story was sweet. I'm sad that I didn't get to be part of this story's "bumpy ride" but I'm happy I got to enjoy your finished product.

Brilliant read :)
twilight2441476 chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
ahh! great job! the whole next top model thing made it look SUPER interesting! you wrote this out really well! amazing job - keep it up! :)

~twilight2441476
veryannoyed chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
wow this story was great it kept me on the edge of my chair in suspense
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I saw this title on the list of nominees for an Hourglass Award. What an idea! And the last paragraph is rather ominous.
WishingHeart chapter 22 . 7/6/2009
Brilliant story! I loved it! It was a blast reading it and it really made my day. :) All of your characters were so well thought out, and it was entirely very beautifully written. My favorite one had to be Verity (besides Lily and James, of course) because she was so intriguing and unique. Anyways, I really enjoyed how you made it seem very real and had a great time reading it.

Thanks for writing!

- Allison
WishingHeart chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Lol, it was rather frightening when Lucille was eliminated, but I was so glad. I love Remus! He's so nice. :) And, Lily is hilarious! I loved the scene with her and James! It's great how Lily "doesn't" hate him, and how she's so oblivious to the fact that she's in love him. I really adore how much James clearly cares for her too, and it's pretty frustrating to see her reject and hurt him. Anyways, you write LJ so well, and this really got me interested in them again, because they used to be my favorite. This was a really eventful chapter and I look forward to seeing what happens next!
WishingHeart chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Ugh, Lucille is horrible! She's so obnoxious and irritating. I really hope she gets eliminated, although, Lily's response during the argument the night before the challenge was unexpected. But, go Lily! Her commercial was hilarious, and I loved James reaction. :)
WishingHeart chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
Wonderful job! Very, very interesting chapter. I loved the development between Lily and James (3). And wow, that completely changed my view of Alicia, because, to be honest, I really didn't like her that much before. However, this definitely showed her personality much better, and it's pretty cool. I felt really bad for her after Lucille's harsh words, though, and I wished Lucille had been eliminated instead. Oh well, I also noticed a minor thing in the beginning, it's Lily-loves-James-and-she-doesn't-love-him-back, shouldn't it be James-loves-Lily, instead? But, it was still great, and it's one of the few really awesome stories I've found in awhile!
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »