Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
IM GONE WITH THE WIND chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Fastest update yet, I'd say.

And now it's over:[

I would check my yahoo like every 2 hours seeing if you updated this yet, and now I have nothing to check it for. Darn.

I loved this story, and it was very very very cute. Thanks for writing it(:
Kathryn chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
This story is wonderful. Really, just wow.

Mostly I love the way each character grows throughout the competition, particularly Lily and her feelings for James. Nothing’s hurried. Everything’s slow and thoughtful and real and very human.

Just great. Well done. And thank you!
RockinWriter chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
THAT.

WAS.

AWESOME.

FYI.

I"m jealous of your mad writing skills.

Also, they were supposed to make out, dammit! They were supposed to make out outside in the middle of the falling snow. :( Oh well. It was epic anyway.

Although your way makes more sense I guess because they do need to work out some stuff and go slowlyish before they get to the making out part.

...How are you on the idea of a sequel based completely around their relationship? And whatever happens with Frank/Alice/Remus?
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Yay! :) A good end to an amazing story! :D

I've loved every single chapter of your story and I'm so glad that you ended up going through with it! It's an incredible piece of work!

I can't wait for new stories of yours!

~Amanda
elle chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
this has been one of my most favorite stories on this website. it manages to have a great plot and characters, stay interesting, and somehow all a the same time feel "deep", get past the shallowness of a typical engaging story.

Ive had so much fun reading this :)
DogStar15 chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Yay for closure!

It all worked out very well; congratulations on another wonderful story. :-)
ColorificMarkers chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Its over

I think I'm going to cry

I wish it had a little more LJ fluff but I am stisfied by the ending

lucykevinfan chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Fantastic ending, it truly made me smile :)
dancingqueensillystring chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Aah! IT's over... (cries a little)

That was amazing. You shoudl think about writing a little follow up one-shot to wrap things up.

I feel like I should say please update soon, but I can't, its a little sad.

Anyway, I loved this fic and I can't wait to see what you decide to write next.

Awesome, amazing job on this whole story,

dancingqueensillystring
Yellow At Heart chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Okay, so here it goes...

This has to be the most epic story I have ever read. The writing was absolutely superb, the storyline was pure genius, the characters were deep and developed, and the idea was 100% ORIGINAL. This story was truly amazing; it got me out of the shittiest of shit moods, made me happier when I was already happy, and made my day a million times better. It was pure bliss and NEVER LET ME DOWN.

Zay, I have to hand it to you, this was pretty damn amazing.

I'm definetely gonna miss it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this story.

Much love,

Deenah.
RoseRoseRose chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Aw, mixed emotions (all goo): i;m sad that the stories over but it's been a great ride and I love the ending!

Thanks for sticking with it!

Rose :D
ColorificMarkers chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
All I can say is

Good Choice
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
You can't see it, but I'm totally hyperventilating right now. It's very dramatic. And my stomach is in knots. You should be proud of yourself!

I pretty much knew that Alice was gonna win, but it was still... I don't really have words.

Anyways, I cannot wait for the epilogue! :D

-T.C.
Mary chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
I don't feel like logging in, but you'll know who i am.

HANNAH! :)

and yay, i'm glad alice won, she deserved it, i'm glad all the girls are doing well, i'm a little sad that ALL of them didn't come, that would have been a blast.

What I really love is that at the end of the day, this story was almost as much about the other girls as it was about Lily and james. his could actually have been an america's next op model, after a fashion. it was so, so real. i love it. at the end of the epilogue, could you tell us the stuff you altered based on our reactions? that would be amazing.

-Mary :)
Love2Love chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
Oh man, that was really intense! MY heart actually sped up at the end, even though I was pretty sure Alice was going to win. IT sort of seemed to fit, what with her narration and…I dunno. It just did. I’m pretty much dying for the end of the Lily/James thing! Oh my goodness!

This story is so so so unbelievably amazing. I adore it, seriously! You’re an amazing writer, and I can’t wait for the last chapter!

Update soon!