Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
I love this story so much, it is now my favorite fanfiction I've ever read! 3
Willow Meekins chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
This was an amazing story and I am so glad Alice won and that the end was canon-like because it had LJ but them as friends and usually we don't see. I was completely enraptured and was mostly shocked when Verity left instead of Alicia. I was also happy with how Alicia left. Not herself but better and happier. The one I freaked out the most was when Sadue left instead of Lily. But it all worked out well. I just want to thank you for allowing me to be part of this incredible and unique (always a goid thing fron me) ride. It was outrageously wonderful. Sorry if this is so long but I also want to say that this compeition got more meaning to ut than just horny bired boys. It gave tge girls a bigger sense of who they are, like confidence. I loved that it turned out to be more than just some petty competition between petty girls entertaining 16-year-old boys. I think it gave a sense of direction to the readers too, learning about things like this. So thank you fir thus story
I dont want fanfic anymore chapter 22 . 3/23/2016
Amazing xx
I dont want fanfic anymore chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
I'm kinda happy but so sad for Lily! Xx
Guest chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
I read this story in 3 hours straight and i just have to tell you that I loved it. Thankyou
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
hey! this is a great story! I really hate America's next top model, but your version was great, with all the house differed girls and stories that somehow were less cliché than they should have been.
also, you had a really like interesting point of view on lily.
at one point you repeat a sentence twice though, something about lily and james being epic together?
anyway, I repeat: awesome story!
ShindaSekai7 chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
j9
sunxsand chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
This was such a unique idea. I had my doubts about the story based on the summary. It didn't seem like something that I thought I would enjoy, but I'm happy to say that I was completely wrong. The way your represented the 10 girls individually and uniquely is a credit to your talent as a writer. I think you really captured how lost and irrational people (particularly teenagers) can be and also how lovely they can be. I loved the continuing shift in perspective between the girls. It made the unfolding of the story fascinating because you get to experience the events through a different filter every chapter, but you also always have to take into account whose perspective you are looking through. That was one of the things that I feel you did remarkably well on. I rarely lost track of who the characters were or which character was narrating. You were able to not only give 10 different girls separate voices, but you were able to express how each girl would perceive the actions of the others. It was beautifully done. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thank you for your work.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Alice PREwett, not PRIwett. Sorry. Just had to mention it.
Jilyfan chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Your writing is so beautifully crafted, and the way you capture each girl's true emotions and what goes inside of them was so good. You are a great writer, and I truly liked this story.
Loony-Lovegood321 chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I hate Lucille! God, why is she so BITCHY? Is there some psychological reason? Brilliant story!
Clarity and Verity chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
Wow! I truly loved this story, with it's suspense and surprises and switching perspectives. Thanks for it all! - Verity
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews because this is an awesome story with amazing grammar! I love the plot and the non cliché ending.
TheGlassRoom chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Wow
Mme bookworm chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
I know I am many years late to the party, but thought I would comment anyway.
I have read so much of your work, and enjoyed so much of it.
This story was not one of them.
The motivation for the marauders was very thin. The prize too insignificant for weeks worth of competition and the girls to care as much as they did. The Marauders don't have any credentials to judge their fellow students on the way they did. When did Peter become so efficient with a camera? That should have been explained. It was disturbing that the girls would allow themselves to be judged like that by horny teenage guys for so many weeks.
I felt disgusted that Lily's predicament with James was only acknowledged by Verity. Not even her best friend (who was inconsistently characterized) stuck up for her and acknowledged the years of crap that James had put her through. No means no, and three years of his hypocritical butting into her personal life is not romance or love - it's criminal stalking.
I am a huge Jily fan, but I cheered at the end of the big fight during their second interview, and hoped they wouldn't get together. Not at all what you were aiming for I'm sure.
I know this is probably quiet harsh, I don't mean it to be, it just bothered me enough I couldn't not write something down. However, I enjoy many of your other works, and think you have grown much as a writer since this.
Keep writing!