Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
I liked this story very much :)
I think you did very well with the different perspectives and i also liked that Alice won the competition...it somehow seemed right to me.
I love your style of writing and also read some of your other stories. You can really capture my attention and make me read on till early morning hours.

Thank you for posting all those fabulous stories :)
LilyLullaby chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Hi,
I don't know if the clumsy French is done on purpose but I could help you with that if you want because it's barely understandable (I'm French). If you want, message me.
Other than that, I love the story! It's a fun idea and I hope it will end with James and Lily together (even if she doesn't win)
P.
athenaswisekid chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
This is genius. I was thrilled every step of the way. Thank you for a wonderful read.
mspstar97 chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Nice work! I did happen to like She Said What?! better, but this was a really entertaining piece. I wish we could've seen more of Lily and James, but I loved what you wrote. Great job!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
Hi,
Wow. That was awesome, you did such a great job on this! I especially liked how you made Alice the winner instead of Lily like I thought. It was such a great story, though, so all I can say is well done!
Dancer055 chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
A fantabulous ending to a fantabulous story. I'm very amazed at how well you portrayed everyone. Congratulations on an amazing story. :)
Chlo chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
ILY SO MUCH that was a brilliant story and I would happily read anything else you have written. I am over the LJ stuff by now and wanted some marauder mischief and that story embodied that. Thanks so much! Love Chloƫ x
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This is the best story ever 3
CupcakeDiva chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
my mind is just...asdfghjkl.
No really.
this was honestly the most AMAZING story i have ever read.
i couldn't do anything other than read it when i started
you wrote all the characters SO well :)
but i have to say i really didn't like lily much throughout the story...my favourite character was most probably alicia...
you should make another version of this...but with hermione, ginny luna...that would be pretty awesome :D
anyway thanks for writing this incredible story...it really is my favourite :D
CupcakeDiva chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
THIS STORY IS SOO AWESOME!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
It's amazing how a common enemy can bring people together... Lucille's a bitch. I can't believe she got to stay. I was screaming internally when I read it. I thought one of the girls would say something... Plus, I completely changed my mind about Alicia. I can so relate to her!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
no such thing as too long chapters! I love it a lot. GREATGREATGREAT story. I have nothing bad to say... be honoured, for I usually have something bad to say.
Nhami chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This is so wrong omg
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
Awww this was adorable. I loved the ending, although I do wish it had a bit of Frank, but its okay :) I really enjoyed the story despite not liking the whole objectifying women bit, but its fine :D
Thanks for the story!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
alskdhsjaajjsjkajahsjdjs YAY ALICE WON! I'M SO GLAD! Lily took it marvellously well; who knew this modelling thing would help the girls so much? Cant wait to see what Lily does next and I hope you included Alice/Frank! :)
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »