Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
sigh this chapter broke my heart a bit. Its Alice and Lils! :(
I side by Alice, though. Lily really could win James back if she tried hard enough but I think she's scared so she's hoping to use the prize to get james. Alice, though, this could help her become a person of her own!
At this point, I'm really not sure what the turn out's gonna be... Really looking forward to reading the ending!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
awwwwwww!
I loved how Lily takes pineapples, of all things, up to the tower when she's mad HAHAHA it seemed funny at that point XD
And Sadie is such a darling :) I love how most of the girls just accept and are okay with the fact that they got kicked out. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
I think it was bad for James, but good for Lils. Seriously, if that girl doesn't finally realise that she does like and care for James...
Their argument was well-written :D I enjoyed reading it!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
Im really glad how Alicia turned out! She's strong and optimistic :) And Lily is awesome for her strong belief in her morals.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
gaaaaassssssppppp oh no whats happening ti Alicia? She's becoming such a mess :( Is she still thinking about lucifer's words?
And Remus is such a doll, I love him.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
noooooo :(
you make me sadz.
I'm kinda hoping Lily doesn't win, purely for irony and non-cliche-ness
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
.god. HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO HAVE ALICIA SNOG LILY? TOTALLY DID NIT EXPECT THAT!
(and your preview said a big blow...my mind is in the gutters thanks to you.)
aw man who are they gonne gonna eliminate?!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSS LUCIFER'S OUT!
And alskshkakaahKsjszhjzjshdhd Lillyyyyyyy why do you do this to poor James?
although, I was kinda looking forward to a confrontation about the whole whole Alicia issue.. I feel bad for the poor girl :(
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I LOVE VERITY OMG I REALLY HOPE SHE WINS! Well, Lucifer here is pretty deluded. Still cant stand her, sorry :/
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
I loved this chapter. Oh the drama
and please kick Lucille out asap. Cant stand that hag.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I'm starting to feel a bit better abt the whole modelling thing since the guys seem to be more professional rather than salivating over the girls all the time.. Cant wait to see the results for THIS one!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Loved this chapter! Verity is an awesome character! I like your descriptions of the nest chapter at the end; makes it sound like an ad xD
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I cant wait for a Verity POV! And nooo why did Lily change her mind about wanting to bethere? Sigh.
I hope Hannah gets with Petey regardless!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I hate this girl.
HOW DARE YOU CALL LILY A BITCH JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS MORALS, YOU SLUUUUUTTT.
I'm sorry for offending the charac- okay I'm not, but sorry if I offend you indirectly.
I'm also starting to dislike the Marauders for putting this competition up in the first place, nooooooo! :( I'm not a feminist, but this is a bit sickening for me. ANTM is one thing, but the guys FORCING girls to practically be their sex toys makes me highly diagusted at them.
Maybe being in an all-girls school makes me unaware of how guys really are, but they cant be THIS bad...right? :/
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
HAHAHA I'm liking Sadie :)
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »