Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
Marauderette4 chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Really fun! I don't usually like these types of stories, but I really enjoy this. I also like how Peter isn't so despised, unlike other stories...he might've not been bad in Hogwarts :D

Update Soon!
Out-Grown chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
I feel like I shouldn't enjoy reading a story like this, but I do.I really just can't stop reading this.

Lily, of course, is my favorite character in the story, but I like that you're writing with other character's POVS.

I also like the way you made Peter likable, though I can't see him as someone a girl would crush on, I think that Peter had to be reasonably good looking in order to hang out with the marauders. I'm glad you display that in this story.

I really can't wait for the update, and I'm glad that you write this story so well, Nathpollen.
serenity12345 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
:D
pablo chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
i LUV IT!
tripping over isolines.x chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
I can sense a bit of change coming 'round the corner.

Update soon, please!

-.x.
blueholly chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
I LOVE THIS LIKE WOAH.
K. East chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Aww. James is so adorable. -pout- I feel badly for him.

Really, the Marauders' interaction with all the girls is really funny, and I really like all of the characters. Slightly unexpected/cool that Lucille's picture was the best, since she seems to be the most irritating charaacter. LOL.

But for real, I love this story. x] Feel free to make the chapters as long as you want, that means there's more for me to enjoy. Lol.
Zbr chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Love this story, so much!

Very entertaining. I really like the different POV's, it gives each character so much more personality, and it has the potential for them to justify their feelings/actions. My favorite so far would have to be Sadie.

I really like the subtle LJ, too ;)

The humor in this is very real and so amusing. James and Alicia's little inside joke was awesome!

And not that my opinion on this matters, but I personally wouldn't mind a bit longer length for the inclusion of the "Marauder deliberation." (:

Awesome story, can't wait for the next update.

Happy Spring Break!

-Zbr

(M, now I want my own James!)
coeurfeyrac chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
OMC, this is true humour.

I am proud of you.

Hugs,

OCFx
Niki Loehle chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Hey lovely! Haha...Rosaline makes me smile. good job!
K. East chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
That would be so awkward. Getting dressed up and trying to pose for twenty shots, I mean. o.O I would be so freaked out.

This is awesome! :D I really like Sadie's personality, though I think I'm going to have a lot of trouble keeping track of the characters, lol.
Mary chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Oh I like Sadie.

I have a bad feeling about Rosalie and her though. It would be weird for one of the girls to leave without hearing her point of view. Or Lucille gets the boot.
A-Lady chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I LOVE IT! AH!
A-Lady chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
wow. this chick is stupid
tripping over isolines.x chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Thanks for responding to my review :) I feel special!

And, honestly, I think I probably would've pulled a Lily had I been in this situation too.

Keep writing!