Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
Zbr chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Love this story, so much!

Very entertaining. I really like the different POV's, it gives each character so much more personality, and it has the potential for them to justify their feelings/actions. My favorite so far would have to be Sadie.

I really like the subtle LJ, too ;)

The humor in this is very real and so amusing. James and Alicia's little inside joke was awesome!

And not that my opinion on this matters, but I personally wouldn't mind a bit longer length for the inclusion of the "Marauder deliberation." (:

Awesome story, can't wait for the next update.

Happy Spring Break!

-Zbr

(M, now I want my own James!)
coeurfeyrac chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
OMC, this is true humour.

I am proud of you.

Hugs,

OCFx
Niki Loehle chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Hey lovely! Haha...Rosaline makes me smile. good job!
K. East chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
That would be so awkward. Getting dressed up and trying to pose for twenty shots, I mean. o.O I would be so freaked out.

This is awesome! :D I really like Sadie's personality, though I think I'm going to have a lot of trouble keeping track of the characters, lol.
Mary chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Oh I like Sadie.

I have a bad feeling about Rosalie and her though. It would be weird for one of the girls to leave without hearing her point of view. Or Lucille gets the boot.
A-Lady chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I LOVE IT! AH!
A-Lady chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
wow. this chick is stupid
tripping over isolines.x chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Thanks for responding to my review :) I feel special!

And, honestly, I think I probably would've pulled a Lily had I been in this situation too.

Keep writing!

-.x.
tripping over isolines.x chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Like Sadie, I'd really wish to see James' reaction to Lily if she went along with the competition.

Love it!

-.x.
LiliaCupcake376 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
omg! this story is SOO hilarious! i like... whoever's POV it's in now,... ya its a tad confusing but i got more familiar and know lucille - annoying twit, alicia - bubbly, hyper, hannah - quiet reverved, sydney - supportive..., rosaline - bunny, umm... georgiana - ...umm... i dunno... and then there's lily - her own and alice - whatever the girl whos POV it is said she was.

right that was confusing... anyone else that i missed i havent really noticed much to remember... no problems though,

please continue~! AMAZING job! SOO funny !

cupcakes,

Lilia ~*~
serenity12345 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Love it!
babington chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Ah this is very good. I really liked Sadie's point of view! Keep on riding or trunkin, ya know? haha. But really this is good don't give up!
Kiku-chan214 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009

I dunno if you know this, but MY name is Sadie! I love this chappy simply for that!

Of course it's good anyways, what with Lily pitching a fit and all that! I would've liked to see her do it anyways, though. Just with a lot of anger and stuff. That would have been funny too.

Keep it up!

Kiku

P.S. I hope Lucille or Rosaline go bye bye XD
Snowee chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
an update!x.x This storys awesome! but dont they have to kick lily out if she refuses to do the tasks?oO
taylorxxsue chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Ohh I did like it

Can't wait to read more!

Great job!