Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
tripping over isolines.x chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Thanks for responding to my review :) I feel special!

And, honestly, I think I probably would've pulled a Lily had I been in this situation too.

Keep writing!

-.x.
tripping over isolines.x chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Like Sadie, I'd really wish to see James' reaction to Lily if she went along with the competition.

Love it!

-.x.
LiliaCupcake376 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
omg! this story is SOO hilarious! i like... whoever's POV it's in now,... ya its a tad confusing but i got more familiar and know lucille - annoying twit, alicia - bubbly, hyper, hannah - quiet reverved, sydney - supportive..., rosaline - bunny, umm... georgiana - ...umm... i dunno... and then there's lily - her own and alice - whatever the girl whos POV it is said she was.

right that was confusing... anyone else that i missed i havent really noticed much to remember... no problems though,

please continue! AMAZING job! SOO funny !

cupcakes,

Lilia *
serenity12345 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Love it!
babington chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Ah this is very good. I really liked Sadie's point of view! Keep on riding or trunkin, ya know? haha. But really this is good don't give up!
Kiku-chan214 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009

I dunno if you know this, but MY name is Sadie! I love this chappy simply for that!

Of course it's good anyways, what with Lily pitching a fit and all that! I would've liked to see her do it anyways, though. Just with a lot of anger and stuff. That would have been funny too.

Keep it up!

Kiku

P.S. I hope Lucille or Rosaline go bye bye XD
Snowee chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
an update!x.x This storys awesome! but dont they have to kick lily out if she refuses to do the tasks?oO
taylorxxsue chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Ohh I did like it

Can't wait to read more!

Great job!

Tay
sally chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
hey, z

please post another chapter soon, because i am veryvery excited to see how this is going to turn out.
melissaturkey chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
this is actually pretty catty and funny I like it, especailly the

"And, because she’s Lily Evans and she’s not in a good mood today, Lucille finally subsides, retreating into her sleeping bag."

i love how lily is somewhat of a legend, that if she's ticked off people take notice, its cool!

:D melissaturkey
Anonymous Writer 143 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
This is a little silly..lol, but very enjoyable!

I hope u take it as a compliment :p

Update SON!
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Very amusing! I hope you update soon :)
serenity12345 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I like it!
LiliaCupcake376 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
veryy cool! great job!

Lilia *
K. East chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I actually really enjoy Rosaline, lol, especially her "When I win..." thoughts. She seems very confident, to say the least.

Also, the bit with Lily yelling at James was hilarious for some reason. I got this really vivd imagine in my head, with the other Marauders just smirking away... hehe.

x] This is great. I can't wait to see what happens!
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »