Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I'm getting confused by all the girls' names and which house and year they're from D: Is that important?
Also, I might stop reviewing halfway probably cuz I'm in bed and using my phone. I apologise in advance!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I find it hard to believe that Lily would let it go so easily...
AND DONT THE PROFESSORS CARE?!
I need some logical explanation pls :/
Knut chapter 22 . 12/13/2012
Fun story, to say the least!-Knut
Knut chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Ah...Well, I guess I feel a bit sorry for Lucille now...still not that sure...hmmm...
Knut chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Did you edit all the typos? Usually I can spot them on instinct, but I can't see any, maybe it's the style of writing...-Knut
Knut chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
I had mixed feelings about Alicia before, but now I love her! Definitely changed my mind, and now I hate Lucille even MORE... I 3 fan fiction...
Knut chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
What can I say? Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Trust the Marauders to do something like this...
lyannastarkers chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
I've read this story loads of times- I can't believe I never reviewed it!

This is perfection. This is what Lily/James should be. A fiery, passionate, relationship that isn't always quite love but is far from hate. But even if you take out the Lily/James, you have this fabulous cast of OC's that almost seemed like they were canon, and we came to love them and understand their personalities. Verity and Alicia were possibly the most developed OC's I've ever read. And this is the only story I've ever read that managed to pull off the ANTM plot without it being tacky or cliche. And I adored Alice's victory over Lily.

It was just an amazing story. Instant favorite. Thank you for writing.

And to ruin the vibe a bit... I have to say Verity kept reminding me of Alison Harvard, a past ANTM contestant. Any inspiration there?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
I absolutely loved this story. You are an amazing writer. You captured all the girls emotions perfectly and the fact that nobody's perfect. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I have read a lot of fics but never have they been as well written as this one.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Nooooooooo! I love Verity! She reminds me of myself and Luna Lovegood rolled into one!
Lola Rose chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
This was deffiently the most amazing story I have ever read online and free! You went so in depth and based events from the perspective of teenage girls and I felt as though I knew what each of them ( both guys and girls) looked like and their personalities, thank you so much for inventing this wonderful story I honestly think you should get this published or at least consider becoming an author becuse this was an incredible read, not to mention the word count, but I was so intreged by this I read it in less than 24 hours :)
JessandDarcy chapter 22 . 8/29/2012
This is absolutely amazing. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it that much, but I grew to simply adore it. I genuinely felt like I was part of the story. You are a truly talented writer.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Wow, what a ride! I am sorry for only reviewing at the end, your story does desrve more, I am just lazy and busy and reading on my phone. So sorry about that. But I have really enjoyed tr story. Iwasn't sure if I would at first but i've enjoyed your other things so coukdn't miss it out. I like antm but that with HP seemed so awkward! But you really made it work and te story really grew and improved as it went on. I loved Thr detail of your characters and the really intelligent real way you approached lily and James and this weird connection they have. Brilliant
Ettena Editor chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
B-but I love Verity!
Ettena Editor chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Oh, and I forgot to say: No one should ever want to meet Sirius' parents. Period.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »