Reviews for Hogwarts Next Top Model
bkaddictjk chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
I just wanted to say that you are a miracle worker. I usually don't like these sort of fics (the purely for-fun ones with no complicated plot) but it was so sweet, and I loved how you made Alice win, and I also loved how Remus was in this (he is my favorite character...) so great job, and you are FFn's Next Top Author!
SimplyAnn chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
This story was very cute! Nice job:)
Ann
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Alice won!
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
HEY! I LIKE Verity!
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I abso-defi-totally (absolutelydifinitelytotally) love this!
Marauder'sGirl Dani chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
Loved this fic! And I actually gave a damn about who was being eliminated each week, which was surprising xD I liked Verity's and Lily's POVs best - they were the most interesting for me :) criticism: Alicia's change from suicidally depressed to cheerful was a little unrealistic whether or not she has bipolar tendencies :P

Great fic! :D
wild-and-whirling-words chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Ok well, I know this was last update nearly three years ago so I am hoping you are still here on to read this review. I found "HNTM" on the Marauder's C2 and have read every chapter with great enthusiasm as I thought for such an AU concept it was remarkable; I loved it so much and was so surprised at how much I enjoyed it. All your OC's were wonderful, Verity was interesting, Sadie was lovely and Alicia was amazing - she was my favourite of all and I felt so sorry for her. I loved the way you included a load of little backstory's around the one main concept and I really have nothing to dislike about it. The LJ throughout was also fabulous - you have a great fic here, be proud :)
PJHPSGfanatic chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
I like it alot, but you should so do a sequal! About how L&J turn out! Please ;)
thewitchisdead chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
I really had fun reading this i just laughed a great deal, i love this kind of parodies and i really loved some of your oc's specially Verity and Alicia. And i loved it ended canon, because we all know lily and james got together in 7th year and yes this was a really great fanfic
Drenched chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
I loved this chapter. I think it was great getting into her mind and I love those characters that are so observant and scrutinizing. It was fantastic.
HorribleHolly chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
I just finished reading this for the 3rd time (no jokes - the whole story 3 times) and I still find it as amazing as when I read it the first. You are a phenomenal writer!
FlowerPower123 chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
I loved this story. A very, very, very good story.
Reader chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
So I'm really enjoying your story, but I had to say something about your author notes. Your overuse of bold/italic/underline actually detracts from what you're saying, rather than adding to it. It makes me want to avoid your ANs at all costs, because it's aggravating. It also takes away some of the visual appeal of your writing. So, in the future, I would suggest saving the special formatting for special situations, which will help keep the focus on your very fun story. :)
emilia valentine chapter 22 . 7/16/2011
The only word I have to say is- publish. Please, get JK Rowling's permission and publish. This was so amazing, and I am now promptly going to read all your other stories. Brilliant work.
amanda chapter 22 . 7/12/2011
wow. i honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy that. i figured i'd read it for a few laughs, but it turned out way better than i thought. a little upset that we didn't see alice asking out frank, or lily dating james.

your character development was amazing - you shaped eight(?) girls out of nothingness into girls that had their own different personalities.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »