Reviews for A Purrfect Surprise
10joinfei chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I love this! Its so cute! I read this ages (and I mean AGES!) ago and never reviewed... I'm lazy, I apologize. I absolutley adore this though!

10join

fei
kichithewolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
cute!
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw. That was cute...
1215rascal chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was such a cute and wonderful story! I LOVED IT!
smileysquirrels chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Ooh this is so adorable! The plot outline is perfect! :D
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was a wonderfully cute fanfic!

I love your works!

Do wright more please!
Silvara chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
It was very nice to read and quite a cute ending. Through I still wonder where the humor part is. It may have been good to elaborate a tidbit more the end, btw.
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Lovely. As usual another brilliant piece of writing. I can see Franziska owning a cat, it fits her. Well in my opinion anyway. I adore cats (have three of my own and they are so cute!) they make such great companions. Even though they can't speak human tongue, they are very understanding. My kitties always know when I'm feeling down. But I think that goes for any type of animal.

Anyway keep writing!

Jenni ..
Vaxl chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
D'aww! Cute little kitty! Scratching up fearsome, 6-feet-tall prosecuters as if she was simply eating some tuna.
Auryn Rei Evroren chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
HOLY FREAKING *%&#%*.

That's all I have to say. Interpret it as you will.

Love you!

-Auryn
LazyCatfish27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
So cute!

I was surprised to see that you had written a short oneshot, but this was really cute.
Tilea chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw! I lov-ed it! It had Miles/Franziska romance... AND A KITTEN! PERFECT!

As always, well-written, in-character, and simply great! It was a very cute story and should hold me over until your next work comes out!

...Maybe...

-Phoenix Tilea out...
KingdomKeeperSai chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was just too utterly adorable! I feel kind of bad now making you write as you seem to not be a fan of da fluff! But I thank you for it anyway! It was very cute, and I loved it. Next time I request something, I'll make sure it's not something thats so...fluffy LOL