Reviews for Getting Pierced
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hee hee. Pierce and Jenny? LOL. I'll have to think about that one... Great last two lines.

Tony and Ethel? *chuckles* I like the fact that she stepped on his feet. :)

McGee and Ziva were cute together here. :) My favorite line: "McGee laughed when Ziva mentioned Tony, he did feel sorry for him, but he also thought of all the times Tony had made fun of him, and that feeling went away." Heh heh. It does rather serve Tony right, doesn't it? :)
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Sad that it wasn't Jibbs, but I liked it all the same.

Poor Tony, lol.

And I love the last two lines.

All in all, I liked it.

MM
AttheSwamp chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Now I know why you called the story "Getting Pierced."

Gibbs certainly has got some competition. Lucky, lucky Jenny *Sighs enviously*

I loved it - but what did you mean by an "Op shop?"
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aww I really loved that. Loved the little Zivaism "warm our way out of it" instead of worm, so great. Then I almost danced when Jenny's partner was Hawkeye! So great, they could actually be quite good together. Lol. And McGee and Ziva, aw, I really really love them for some reason (even if it's just to keep her away from Tony!). But him and Ethel, that would just be his luck at something like that.

But, anyways (that was pretty long and probably didn't make much sense) I really loved it.

I love that challenge on NFA, I had three different entries written and then my computer decided to break down so I have to start again. :( and what makes it worse is I can only remember one of the ships, and I don't even have time to write. Ahh (sorry rambling).

I'm just going to shut up now. :) Lol.

Nice work, loved it, you know that!

Beth
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Well done. loved it. Love seeing McGee get the girl - sort of for a change.
Balou chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wonderfull, did Ducky go as well? and who did his dance with?
anthonydinozzo chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Whoo, McGiva. I loved it!

Poor T-man ;)

Great fic!
aserene chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i love it, seriously...that was hysterical...

but i think i'm serously going to have to write some valentine jibbs now...*sigh* you guys always give me ideas.