Reviews for Franziska and the Nerds
Puppeteer of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
*laugh* OMG this is so funny *wheeze* another fanfic that made me smile and laugh! :D
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh wow, that was hilarious. My personal favorite synonym of "fool" is "boob". And of COURSE Edgeworth would abandon poor Franziska for Pink Princess trading cards, even though he empathizes with her SO much over being stuck in an elevator with at least one nearly insane person. Good job :)
RookieDA chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
very funny Charlotte great piece of work
Smart Aleckette chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Humor never calls for in-character. Rather the opposite. No, DEFINITELY the opposite.

Gosh, that was hilarious. Some sentences took a couple of minutes to get my head around, but I'm sick at the moment, so it's probably just me ...

One word to describe the nerds; WOW. Polo's very strange, entertaining marriage proposal was exactly where Franziska would do what she did. And Edgey's running off at the end? That was really good. My favorite part was Franziska's reaction to him running away, though. You write humor well. This gets a 9/10.

Poor, poor Maya ... At least she'll probably be able to use her trading cards to hold them off.