Reviews for 813 V for Valentine
Melanie chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
I know that you wrote all of this a very long time ago, so this probably seems insignificant, but thank you. I have slowly been going through and reading all you have written. You are filling my Gilmore void and for that I thank you.
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Aw, this chapter finally included lots of small, happy, fluffy and unbelievably sweet moments between Luke and Lorelai again. I've been longing to read more of that, so thanks a lot.

By now I'm quite sure I'm happy things turned out the way they did between Rory and Logan, but I'm still sceptical about her feelings for Nate. Somehow, I can't quite see him reciprocating them and I also haven't made up my mind yet whether or not I even want them to be together or whether I'd rather see this as a mentor sort of thing. This is not a huge surprise, considering I've been open to every relationship either Gilmore ever had on the show (that is until things started changing between Luke and Lorelai; from that point on, no one was good enough for her any more besides him) and I'll just stick with that.

Oh, one little thing that struck me as funny: In your preview, the fight between Rory and Lorelai seemed like a much bigger issue than it really was (at least it didn't seem like a serious disagreement to me, it was mainly hurt feelings on Rory's and a guilty conscience on Lorelai's part, nothing that couldn't be resolved in the span of an episode). So I was reading the script for this episode and thinking 'Wow, now she even manages to make things look so much bigger in her previews than what the actual storyline will be, just like every single show and channel does it' lol Congrats, it seems you're really dead on with your very own season and version of a TV show. Ever consider pursuing a career in the business? (or maybe you already are?)
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Does this mean we never have to see the horrible 'Christopher Hayden' Clone ever again?

Please say it's true!

I'm begging ya!
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
No, not the ponce!

I hate that Christopher Clone!

Oh, well. I'll continue to read, because I like the way you weave a tale.

But I'm making a face while I do it! LOL

Well, other than the obvious inclusion of the Chris Clone, I have no other gripes.

Man, that girl has serious psychological problems...

Ok, now I'm making little to no sense, so I'll shut up now.
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
Aw. Sookie thinks Lorelai can make a cake. It's good Michel has a girlfriend... now maybe he will be more polite... then again, maybe not, lol. I knew it. I am glad Rory stopped what was going on between her and Logan and it didn't go any further. Hehe Lorelai making it so Luke doesn't stay home with her on V-Day. That was a good talk that both Logan and Rory had about what had happened. Good that they parted on a good note. Aww. Lorelai's dinner didn't work. At least she tried. Cute scene between the two. Nice moment between Nate and Rory. Really liked how you ended it.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Interesting that Logan pops up. At least him and Rory can catch up in person for a change. Hee. Liked Babette, Patty, and Lorelai's convo. They are so mean to Lorelai, lol. I am hoping something happens with Nate and Rory. Glad Rory finally contacted Lorelai again... even if Rory isn't saying much. Hm... seems Logan might have an ulterior motive.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Nice advice that Nate said to Rory about the blog. Haha Lorelai learning to cook. Poor Luke! Interesting reaction Rory had to what Lorelai asked about Nate.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Haha... the mention of Lorelai and car shopping.. so funny! Aww. The L's are so cute. I am glad Rory seemed to get good comments for the most part. It's good she is learning new things and all from this experience.
GGjunkie33 chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Good episode! I love how things are playing out between Nate and Rory, and I can't wait to see what happens with them! I also loved the L&L scene at the end with the kitchen disaster, I loved how sweet Luke was being! :D
fox24 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
I really think Rory pulled away because of Serena, if Logan said he wasen't with her they would have kept kissing like there was no tommrrow.
Roxxy117 chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Aw they kissed *sigh*. Well that was drama. I love drama. And I love when exes reappear in Rory's life and bring drama ... unless its Dean then I say EW and close my eyes. ]

But I knew it wasn't gonna work out, I mean first of all Serena and second ... they were right, they had changed. Things were different AND Rory likes NATE!

I KNEW IT! Yes I knew Rory had feelings for him ... *sigh* We have to know now if he has the same feelings for her ...
Roxxy117 chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
You know what I think? I think Rory likes Nate [[well i hope so, i really want her to ... but then i hope Nate does too! but is just really good at hiding how he feels about her]] ... but she's scared to admit it to herself. I've experienced that many times.
popcan11 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
wow, you do such a great job with this. I really feel like im reading a transcript right off of a gilmore girls episode. thats how amazing it is. I like how you had "Amie" play through out the end scenes.. because that is one of my favorite songs! Oh and I like the text message at the end when Rory realizes her mother was right. ] keep this up!
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
Well, I think the Logan thing was DEFINITELY necessary to close that relationship because at the end of the seventh season, it was still kind of there, if you know what I mean. And I think Rory was right that it was old feelings resurfacing. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that was a VERY good last segment and it was in character. I can't wait for the Rory/Nate relationship to develop more, but I think you are doing a good job because in some other fan fictions I have read, they just drop in a new character that Rory starts to date without really building anything up between them first. Plus, I think that if there was a real eighth season, there would be a new character because Rory is a new, more mature person and no old character really fits her new self. I also really like the Lorelai/Luke thing. It was really sweet that Lorelai tried to cook. It seemed like something she would do, but of course it had to turn out that way. I just loved this update so much and I am SO looking forward to more. Especially the Rory/Nate stuff and EVEN MORE the baby stuff! It's funny because usually I prefer the Lorelai story line over the Rory story line, but in this story I just keep waiting for more on Rory. Don't get me wrong, I love what you've got going for Lorelai, but your Rory stuff is really catchy. OK, so this is really really long, and I have analyzed basically everything in this segment (except the Michel thing, which I loved by the way) so just know I LOVE your story and I CAN'T WAIT for more!

p.s. I hope you like my long review ;)
Braelyn Rae chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
I need more! Please, please, please!