Reviews for Anthology of Love
But.but chapter 7 . 1/24
Cauliflour is delicious!

Also, I think the way you write Jack is adorable, and the way you write Chase is cute and clever!
YEAHEASP chapter 45 . 12/7/2016
DEATH NOTE CHACK!
DEATH NOTE CHACK!
EVIL BOTTOM-BITCH CHASE!
WOO!
graceynavyblue chapter 43 . 6/25/2016
i got upset when my mom asked me to read her a few and I chose Pedophile and childhood and she thought it was gross and wrong when in reality it's supper cute. she just doesnt understand us!
madwriter223 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I love these all so much! XD You are such a wonderful writer. _
Guest chapter 58 . 12/31/2015
I'm so confused with 'openly' I thought Chase didn't want openly gay? So why does Jack say "he wants openly gay?..."
Fandying chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is just ridiculously good. Amazingly written. Everything actally is! This is what? My 6th or 7th time reading this? It honesty never gets old
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 75 . 6/20/2015
I love this anthology so much, I reread it constantly and enjoy every bit of it. You are a fantastic writer and I enjoy all your works especially all the Chack and HotGear stuff! I hope everything is going well where you are. And good luck on your studies!
linkgirlz chapter 75 . 6/17/2015
All these snipits are just so fun to read! Hopefully you'll make more!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/25/2015
OMG death note!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
My cat is strange. It likes all the componuts to a taco. It steals lettuce from my guene pig. Out of a chicken sandwich it stole the tomatos. My cats messed up.
GreenFlamedWriter chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Vertigo? As in Alfred Hitcock? Urgh I don't get it either!
polar-bear-luv chapter 75 . 10/18/2014
I'm pretty amazed of myself that I read all these chapters but I'm even MORE amazed by the fact that your writing was so awesome that it kept my attention the entire way through :D that's saying a lot considering I get bored with things easily, but this Anthology was freaking great! Love Chack because of it now. (-) 3 keep being the awesome writer you are. (**)b
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 75 . 10/10/2014
Please update this! XDDD Please!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
oh my gawd! your mpreg is just so darn precious to me! it keeps me believing that chase still has a heart (eventhough dark but still has a little light in it) and jack makes him so happy! kyia! I really do hope I will stumble upon more mpreg in the future...or next chapters...
pokemonflower9379 chapter 75 . 5/15/2014
and with this last chapter i have offically read every chack story you have published on this site it took my a week and a me just say this.
you are b far the best fanfiction writer i have ever seen. if you till write please publish more i needs more chack. thank you soo much