Reviews for Anthology of Love
graceynavyblue chapter 43 . 6/25
i got upset when my mom asked me to read her a few and I chose Pedophile and childhood and she thought it was gross and wrong when in reality it's supper cute. she just doesnt understand us!
madwriter223 chapter 1 . 5/17
I love these all so much! XD You are such a wonderful writer. _
Guest chapter 58 . 12/31/2015
I'm so confused with 'openly' I thought Chase didn't want openly gay? So why does Jack say "he wants openly gay?..."
Fandying chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is just ridiculously good. Amazingly written. Everything actally is! This is what? My 6th or 7th time reading this? It honesty never gets old
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 75 . 6/20/2015
I love this anthology so much, I reread it constantly and enjoy every bit of it. You are a fantastic writer and I enjoy all your works especially all the Chack and HotGear stuff! I hope everything is going well where you are. And good luck on your studies!
linkgirlz chapter 75 . 6/17/2015
All these snipits are just so fun to read! Hopefully you'll make more!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/25/2015
OMG death note!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
My cat is strange. It likes all the componuts to a taco. It steals lettuce from my guene pig. Out of a chicken sandwich it stole the tomatos. My cats messed up.
GreenFlamedWriter chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Vertigo? As in Alfred Hitcock? Urgh I don't get it either!
polar-bear-luv chapter 75 . 10/18/2014
I'm pretty amazed of myself that I read all these chapters but I'm even MORE amazed by the fact that your writing was so awesome that it kept my attention the entire way through :D that's saying a lot considering I get bored with things easily, but this Anthology was freaking great! Love Chack because of it now. (-) 3 keep being the awesome writer you are. (**)b
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 75 . 10/10/2014
Please update this! XDDD Please!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
oh my gawd! your mpreg is just so darn precious to me! it keeps me believing that chase still has a heart (eventhough dark but still has a little light in it) and jack makes him so happy! kyia! I really do hope I will stumble upon more mpreg in the future...or next chapters...
pokemonflower9379 chapter 75 . 5/15/2014
and with this last chapter i have offically read every chack story you have published on this site it took my a week and a me just say this.
you are b far the best fanfiction writer i have ever seen. if you till write please publish more i needs more chack. thank you soo much
Sara Young chapter 75 . 5/5/2014
I love this series, and this pairing especially, so much that I tend to re-read all the fanfics about them. If you need some ideas, how about Gangster/Mafia Chack, or Chack based off some manga. For example Glamorous Lip, with a model and his stylist as well as any of the other stories in it. Or if that's not enough, then how about Viewfinder, that has a photographer who ends up involved with a yakuza leader. There's also another story by the same person who did Viewfinder called Crimson Spell. It's about a prince who uses a cursed sword to save his kingdom, and how he must now find a cure that lies with a sorcerer(I think) for a price of course. There's a lot of manga that can give you ideas for this awesome series. If this helps in anyway, that's great! If not, well hopefully I didn't waste any of your time. Anyway, I love you, keep doing your best!
iheartjackie chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
“River Below” is all right, but Jack Off Jill's "Super Sadist" IS Jack's theme song FOR REAL.

FOR REAL.

In fact, Jack Off Jill has a lot, A LOT of Jack songs. "My Cat" (a Katnappe to Jack song), "Devil With the Black Dress On" (a Wuya to Jack song), "Girl Scout" (Jack to Omi), "Lollirot" (Good!Jack's theme), and "Angels Fuck, Devils Kiss" (pre-Chack, Season 3, "always the bridesmaid" song) are noticeable. Then there's "When I Am Queen" (a kind of taking over the world song), “Fear of Dying” (an inkling to give up on Chase, showdowns, and/or taking over the world song), “Rabiteen” (a heartbreak song), and “Cinnamon Spider” (angry at Wuya for stealing Chase song).

JOJ’s awesome, anyway (they’re industrial rock, so you’ll probably like them), AND they have “Jack” in the name! THAT MUST MEAN SOMETHING. :O