Reviews for Breaking Dawn
4Kristen4 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
This is an awesome story! I know breaking dawn already came out and the movie is done as well but I think this is worth continuing so please update sooooooon! And by the way you now have 35 reviews so...hurry!
idancewithvamps chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
very good. please update asap! i really want to know what happens.
futurecammiegoode chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
this was so good!
xo-me123-xo chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
great story so far

you actually write a lot like stephanie meyer

unlike most authors ahah

great job!

update asap
staceymarie195 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
okay, so this is isn't a fkame, but I am angry- cause it's a demand! I was totally urged (it's annoyed, pretty much) with that cliffhanger. So update! ASAP!
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
OMG, YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW!

I'm sorry, I'm mad at the T.V., I'm watching the food channel and the food looks so good! It makes me mad.

ANYWAY, I LOVE your story, It's so cool! I cannot wait until the next chappie so UPDATE PLZ!
Under an Aegis chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
its really good and the characters are realistics. and not too much "eroticism" (is that even a word?) but yeah you know what i mean. edward is still a bit too scared to go much farther than smooching.

but i thik it's going a bit too fast. and i think the chapters need to be longer.

but im gonna leave on a good note. i hate cliffhangers! even small ones like the one right at the end of chapter 5. for me cliffhangers are like torture.
liacullen chapter 4 . 6/24/2008

im off my rocker lol

anyway great story
JacquieCullen chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Nicee.

I wonder where they're headed...

update soon. ]
kunglao4eva chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
update update! it's so good so far. plz plz plz update plz
dianelovestwilight01 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
haha ok wow! the invites sound AMAZING!l

oh and i love the fact that they got bella's dad's blessing cuz i think it's really important! i love how you describe them just hanging out like regular couples i mean they are preey regular except for the fact that he's a vampire! ah hahah keep up the good work i love it haha you always keeping me wanting to read more!)
jaklover123 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
it's still good, but it's not from Stephenie Meyer. but i do look forward to more of your work.
oO-Alice-Cullen-Oo chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I think it was well written, but I've never thought that Charlie would take that news so calmly.

-Alice C.
twilightluver315 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
OMFG! so good! i love it! i cant see Bella marrying Edward without Charlie's approval either! lol so great post more soon!